What's new

Best Sour Diesel from seed?

hodowca

Veteran
Adding in the a5 hazebx changed the terps drastically. It called breeding for traits look it up champ. Looks like you dont know what A5hbx even is.

Yes? first time I hear the haze is a sour, I think haze should be mango or something like that ... I see we don't understand the same. you have different standards. and what does this have to do with the diesel theme?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes? first time I hear the haze is a sour, I think haze should be mango or something like that ... I see we don't understand the same. you have different standards. and what does this have to do with the diesel theme?

Its not haze dude. Its a Haze bx.. I said Sour but there is Diesel in my work. I crossed A5hbx with my (Snowman x Bio diesel). To make my sours.

A5h x (White OG xA5h)=A5hbx.

mexweed

Veteran
especially based on a line started with a bx done with somas nyc, at least topdawg works sour with proper chem bxs, no one even knows for sure if somas magic rasta bagseed was legit sour

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
especially based on a line started with a bx done with somas nyc, at least topdawg works sour with proper chem bxs, no one even knows for sure if somas magic rasta bagseed was legit sour
Not sure if this is for me?..

A5hbx was made by Karma. Bio diesel was made by 303 seeds. All seeds grown where selected by me. I couldn't be any happier with the quality produced. My selected keeper of the original Bio Diesel seeds released is killer. IMO i dont really care if Soma made part of the genetics in Bio Diesel. If the quality is there who cares. Prof is in the seeds we grow.

This is what Bio Diesel is.
(Sensi Star Star Pheno x Sour Diesel Denver Relief) x (Original Diesel x New York City Diesel)(Soma)

elanius

Veteran

You dont understand what you read here, because you failed to "read between the lines". Open your mind man, the world is your oyster lol!

I dont know how much more can we be relevant to this thread with our posts. Hammerhead and I, both recommended SDbx2 for good reason. Of course, there is some phenotypic variations in the line, you can get OG type bud structure on some phenos, but the smell, flavor and high are consistently sour diesel and the high is better then 3 various SD clones I tried, the original included.

Moreover, SDbx2 was not the final version, not available anymore. Karma worked the SD to Bx4 and that one throws less OG looking phenotypes. But I dont have to tell you right, you grew all his SDbx version, 2,3,4 and, to paraphrase your words, even those that are yet to be made...what a statement! hh And you finish by saying they all give indica sleepy high...and we dont know what we are talking about? Life has a special sense for irony indeed.

west-eu

so A5 haze give you the best "sour" ?! WTF?????

OG dominat ?! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

You guys probably have no idea what you're talking about, and it's kind of funny talking about diesel ...

are u ok man ??

i know Elanius grew the best Sour Diesel cuts available and know his Sour D and i think you misunderstood Hammer post ...

Karma G manage to put a very good Sour Diesel line in seed form... still smoking some right now

just sprout the seeds i gave you .... you'll find the D and the sativa effect you prefer

mexweed

Veteran
in response to sunshine's not jumping on the hype train

and at the end of the day $150+ for a pack is steep no matter who it's from

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
in response to sunshine's not jumping on the hype train

and at the end of the day $150+ for a pack is steep no matter who it's from

Depends how you look at it....150 for a pack of quality smoke you'll easily make back.How many lbs can you pull down outta a pack on the first run?

To each their own,but for me it's a small price to pay for something I'll ultimately put months of work into.

CaptainDankness

Depends how you look at it....150 for a pack of quality smoke you'll easily make back.How many lbs can you pull down outta a pack on the first run?

To each their own,but for me it's a small price to pay for something I'll ultimately put months of work into.

If they're truly worthy of cloning than millions of lbs potentially. Doesn't change the fact that on my great grandmother's father's side we had a half Jewish ancestor and I'm not going to spend $150 on a pack of seeds....

I know I can find someone willing to sell me the original cut of Sour Diesel for $50 or less which I can then make my own seeds or grow millions of pounds of Sour Diesel for $50. :dance013:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of people dont think breeding is a lot of work. If done right it can be. Lots of time searching, Searching, Selecting ,selecting and Testing and than repeat it all. It can take years for good lines to be selected,tested and ready to go. Its extremely time consuming. That's why some will charge more.

IMO in no way should anyone be paying top dollar for something unworked and made in 30 minutes.. If your buying Runtz S1 or whatever hyped s1 seed of the month for 300$ a pack know those seeds took all of 30 min to make. Even if the seeds produce good smoke do they deserve to be rewarded for no work? If 1 plant made 500 packs and sold for that price they made a easy 150k$. Always keep in mind if the work put in is worthy of the reward there getting.

Of course it all comes down to how bad you want those seeds.

eyesdownchronic

Lots of people dont think breeding is a lot of work. If done right it can be. Lots of time searching, Searching, Selecting ,selecting and Testing and than repeat it all. It can take years for good lines to be selected,tested and ready to go. Its extremely time consuming. That's why some will charge more.

IMO in no way should anyone be paying top dollar for something unworked and made in 30 minutes.. If your buying Runtz S1 or whatever hyped s1 seed of the month for 300$ a pack know those seeds took all of 30 min to make. Even if the seeds produce good smoke do they deserve to be rewarded for no work? If 1 plant made 500 packs and sold for that price they made a easy 150k$. Always keep in mind if the work put in is worthy of the reward there getting.

i saw GGG just eleased a new strain, 30 some packs released, 7 seeds each for $700.:wtf:
it was made with a cut selected by Cannarado too...

ive been line breeding and selecting for the last 5 years and in that time taken a couple dozen lines to f4-f5 territory. have yet to release a seed, because I honestly feel I havent created anything new and worthwhile yet. cant see how people making pollen chucks with f1's feel like they're breeding

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they're truly worthy of cloning than millions of lbs potentially. Doesn't change the fact that on my great grandmother's father's side we had a half Jewish ancestor and I'm not going to spend $150 on a pack of seeds....

I know I can find someone willing to sell me the original cut of Sour Diesel for $50 or less which I can then make my own seeds or grow millions of pounds of Sour Diesel for $50. :dance013:

hahahahahahahaha......theres cuts of Rez's original sour mother up on craigslist for $70

If we go halfs on this venture.....$35 each we can start a clone Co.

Captain Dankness of New England.....lmao

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Absolutely, I remember the work and amount of time Karma put into making Josh OG.
I give credit when someone runs 2000 plants to select the one,and then does it again,and again.The man culls hard.

CaptainDankness

hahahahahahahaha......theres cuts of Rez's original sour mother up on craigslist for $70

If we go halfs on this venture.....$35 each we can start a clone Co.

Captain Dankness of New England.....lmao

Right and we can charge like $20 per clone, overtake the entire market. People from California will be getting clones from New England for a change and I'll finally be able to afford a Rolls Royce. :smokey:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're too late, theirs already a few doing that with all of the latest cuts. Its quicker for those that have the space to run large amounts of plants. Not everyone can do that. Those with limited space are working harder to get to their end results.

Bmac1

Veteran
Karmas Sour Diesel BX2

picture.php

I've never tried a "legit" sour diesel that I know of but this was the keeper in a pack and it seems to tick all the boxes. Didnt stink much while growing, was with some heavyweights though, but after a bit of jar time it has a nice funk and a very nice taste. Strong, clear high as well.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SDBX2 is very nice. It's always pheno dependent. Looking for them killers is the fun part..

Bio Diesel.. The trics on her are tiny. Some of the smallest heads I've seen.
picture.php

picture.jpg

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
That looks great Hammer.

I may run a few more bx2 plants that a friend has as well that are getting great reviews.

eyesdownchronic

Those with limited space are working harder to get to their end results.

not sure if this was directed to me. but i think its somewhat of a misconception that people need to germinate a lot of seeds and have tons of room to breed. no doubt that the more space the more you can run through, but it doesn't restrict those who dont have massive amounts of space. during early line breeding what is important is diversity, for the f1 you really just want to be letting most traits pass through ( unless its really just a bad trait ie herm, or you know exactly what you want and are familiar with the parents.) so then the f2 has the greatest amount of segregation. Then select a couple high qual f2's to further into f3. by f4 one can hopefully have a fairly stable line that is selected towards the best traits from the original. At that point it seems like a reasonable idea to start making large seed runs to select the most elite of elite. Seems like a waste of time and space to do it in f1's if a big chunk of the variation is unfavorable traits anyways.

Latest posts

Latest posts