What's new

Best Sour Diesel from seed?

texasjack

Veteran
Classic seeds Alphadog - Chem Dog 91 x Alpha Diesel reservoir seeds(ECSD clone x Sour D IBL)

picture.php

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I have a tower with xxx og...thousands of cookie cuts that resemble those flowers....but I've been around the block a few times and know that just because something looks good in a picture online DOES NOT mean you will find the same results. Naw I'm talking about several folks moving to my home state shooting the chit over camp fire saying certain folks where they came from get a decent cultivar then act like hollywood royality lol.
I've also had four folks I work with try to get ahold of kthis guy over the years and it's not been positive...and I quote" it was like a popularity contest" fuk them"!

Just our experiences...I'm super happy you guys are pleased with your k gear....I'm super pleased he isn't the only one who can bring it and then some in other cases.....missed out on seed drops lmaop
Tide pods challenge winner type comments brah

Wait, so your grievances are that some people moved to your home state and gossiped about someone over a campfire and 4 people you work with tried to contact KG with no success?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wait, so your grievances are that some people moved to your home state and gossiped about someone over a campfire and 4 people you work with tried to contact KG with no success?

Lol when I was 9 i tried to write a letter to Batman and he never got back to me either! I now HATE Batman he is not a good dude.

midwestkid

Veteran
I have one of Greenthumbs S1s going now. It's a big plant that looks like it will produce well, but it's not happy.
Any tips on what particulars an E.C.S.D. likes in a soil grow?
I've been low on cash and the soil mix I threw together was less then ideal.
If I throw a picture of leaf up on here would you guys be kind enough to tell me how big of an idiot I am and how that's not a sour D leaf?

lLucky

I have one of Greenthumbs S1s going now. It's a big plant that looks like it will produce well, but it's not happy.
Any tips on what particulars an E.C.S.D. likes in a soil grow?
I've been low on cash and the soil mix I threw together was less then ideal.
If I throw a picture of leaf up on here would you guys be kind enough to tell me how big of an idiot I am and how that's not a sour D leaf?

Sure lets see it! I know the ECSD appearance pretty well, always thought his was legit?

ECSD is not the easiest plant to grow in comparison to some other strains, in fact you really have to grow it perfectly to bring out its real potential and stench and it tends to not be as forgiving of mistakes as other strains as well honestly.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Imo it doesnt like super high feed toward the end. Out of several trays with many mixed genetics it would look like the only plant in the tray w nute burn until i ran it by itself at a lower EC. This is in dwc though and it was a champ weeks 1-6 then burned a touch. Second run w lower nutes last 2 feed weeks did the trick. Then it was a 2ish week flush and she fades nice.

midwestkid

Veteran
This is from Dr.Greenthumbs S1 E.C.S.D.
So here's a leaf... there's some taco action happening as well.
Just wondering if I could get some Diesel specific coaching, because this is the unhappiest plant in my garden and it's one I'm really excited about.
So any guidance is appreciated. I've heard she can be finicky. And I've supplied a less then ideal soil and environment. Shame on me. I have it cloned, so hopefully I can get it all dialed in by next year.

picture.php

Happy Times

My takeaway this far is that Karmas sour is extremely good. So good in fact, that his limited seed drops get people so butt hurt after they cant get a pack that they whine to the internet.

Haha in this day and age that’s a sign you are doing a good job as a breeder I guess

Burt

Veteran
This is from Dr.Greenthumbs S1 E.C.S.D.
So here's a leaf... there's some taco action happening as well.
Just wondering if I could get some Diesel specific coaching, because this is the unhappiest plant in my garden and it's one I'm really excited about.
So any guidance is appreciated. I've heard she can be finicky. And I've supplied a less then ideal soil and environment. Shame on me. I have it cloned, so hopefully I can get it all dialed in by next year.

View Image

Very typical for the sours. Look in my album for a but hurt sour mom that never got out of line again. I truly suck at posting pics
Epsom salt foliar will help a ton and extra dolomite lime, like twice as much as say a skunk or NL or even afghani for that matter. One good growing philosophy is to have multiple sources of cal and mag. Volcanic dust, crushed shells and the most affordable plain old Dolomite lime! Dolo acts slowly though so if you reuse your soil or coco, you will have less and less problems each run although it is never ever a bad idea to add a little but
Another tip-and these are all from mentors on this site, is to get some worm bins going, buy organic bananas and other fruits which are high in minerals already. The worms break them organic wastes down and you not only get a ton of free worm castings, but a lifetime of headache free growing cause once you taste her, you will always want that smoke in your lungs and the buzz is just superb too. I go 77 days from clone and your seed may need 84. I don’t like yellow resin heads on her. 77 is perfect.

Burt

Veteran
If you still don’t believe me, send a leaf off to a lab for tissue analysis and you will find the truth for yourself. I highly recommend following Rustbrandon on IG . One of his mentors and partners used to dig planting holes for the haze bros! It does not get any more legit than that fam. He is also extremely forthcoming with his knowledge and his current greenhouse mixed light grow being documented showcases the healthiest plants I’ve ever seen....period
I recommend a clean tablet though to browse IG going forward and you e been warned about their spying

midwestkid

Veteran
Very typical for the sours. Look in my album for a but hurt sour mom that never got out of line again. I truly suck at posting pics
Epsom salt foliar will help a ton and extra dolomite lime, like twice as much as say a skunk or NL or even afghani for that matter. One good growing philosophy is to have multiple sources of cal and mag. Volcanic dust, crushed shells and the most affordable plain old Dolomite lime! Dolo acts slowly though so if you reuse your soil or coco, you will have less and less problems each run although it is never ever a bad idea to add a little but
Another tip-and these are all from mentors on this site, is to get some worm bins going, buy organic bananas and other fruits which are high in minerals already. The worms break them organic wastes down and you not only get a ton of free worm castings, but a lifetime of headache free growing cause once you taste her, you will always want that smoke in your lungs and the buzz is just superb too. I go 77 days from clone and your seed may need 84. I don’t like yellow resin heads on her. 77 is perfect.

Thanks for the pointers Burt. I will try a foliar tonight. I feel like I went really heavy on the calcium inputs in my original mix and maybe that was part of the problem?
I don't use Instagram and only started posting pictures on here within the last 12 months maybe. I'm paranoid about life in general, but just from being picked on by cops and an evil ex that keeps getting her way in court.
Anyways, thanks for the heads up. I will try to check out your album, but I'm no tech wizard. I'm not as young as my name implies and was raised without a computer in my home, so I had a small celebration when I got my first picture uploaded.
Thanks again.

Terppalooza

KG Sowahh (Bx4)

KG Sowahh (Bx4)

:trampoline: got 15 new phenos of the Sowahh aka Sour Diesel Bx4 from Karma. Most of them are smelling firez very Sowahh.

Attachments

• PXL_20201223_005621029~3.jpg
    PXL_20201223_005621029~3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 106
  • PXL_20201223_002620394.NIGHT~2.jpg
    PXL_20201223_002620394.NIGHT~2.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 104
  • PXL_20201223_002900639.NIGHT~2.jpg
    PXL_20201223_002900639.NIGHT~2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 92
  • PXL_20201223_005350703~3.jpg
    PXL_20201223_005350703~3.jpg