What's new

Best Sour Diesel from seed?

Fronk

Karma Sour bx3f2 #5 and #6 day 81.

Karma Sour bx3f2 #5 and #6 day 81.

picture.php

kalopatchkid

Veteran
He's a piece of shit. His "medical" grow in AZ consists of failed mildew trials soaked in fungicides and fake terpenes. Fuck anyone who uses a coveted medical license to pheno hunt for black market seed sales. Especially when they spray all the losers and call it medicine. Karma is HIGHLY responsible for the fucked up quality standards of the region.
since when was karma growing in AZ? He doesn't even live in the US...

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's a piece of shit. His "medical" grow in AZ consists of failed mildew trials soaked in fungicides and fake terpenes. Fuck anyone who uses a coveted medical license to pheno hunt for black market seed sales. Especially when they spray all the losers and call it medicine. Karma is HIGHLY responsible for the fucked up quality standards of the region.

Um what? Karma is as stand up as they come. This sounds like horse shit. Also, do you know him? You call him a piece of shit like you know him. You sound like you dont know him or anything about him. That whole post is bullshit.

Last edited:

G13Fan

He must, if hes talking about Karma G, he is full of shit.
Haters gonna hate look all thru history. I actually will buy from karma now because of the hater. I spent 1000 dollars minimum with a breeder several was jealous of and spitting lies about last year. I have no regrets got nothing but awesome plants from that breeder. Haters are everywhere.

best sours out was from pip at company souvenir seeds. sold out, so really no point to this post but if you can find em id hop on it.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta say not much surprises me anymore,but the hate coming out against Karma does.Some serious allegations against a well respected breeder.
I would hope Karma chimes in.
If someone is/was running an OP stateside for Karma,I would think Karma would have shut shit down upon hearing of anything harmful to the medical community.
Just my opinion of course.

Burt

Veteran
I am glad, you found nice diesel pheno man. :D hehe like you said most phenos are chocolate ones, but usually two or three of eight are straight diesel. enjoy. View Image

Well it’s the man himself!
I know I promised you pictures maha but this is in NH and we’re not there yet. You blessed me and for that I am truly grateful for life really. I will never let either go
All the best to you!

Burt

Veteran
He must, if hes talking about Karma G, he is full of shit.

He’s NOT making it up. Sorry your not in the loop but maybe he can be nice at times? Even Rez was nice sometimes or sometime
Let’s get back to the show.
Sour diesel is still a desert island strain

Burt

Veteran
Gotta say not much surprises me anymore,but the hate coming out against Karma does.Some serious allegations against a well respected breeder.
I would hope Karma chimes in.
If someone is/was running an OP stateside for Karma,I would think Karma would have shut shit down upon hearing of anything harmful to the medical community.
Just my opinion of course.

Your very partial to karma aren’t you? So much so that you can’t see reality.
That’s ok, we all have maya about this that or the other

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He’s NOT making it up. Sorry your not in the loop but maybe he can be nice at times? Even Rez was nice sometimes or sometime
Let’s get back to the show.
Sour diesel is still a desert island strain

Im in the loop. Been testing for Karma since 2013. His gear fetches top dollar in any market. Not sure how you have formed your opinion but with no details or proof you are just another hater talking shit on someone who is as stand up as they come. Anyone on IC long enough knows he has awesome genetics and busts his ass to supply a serious demand that he cultivated. He is at the top of the seed game without question. Anyone saying otherwise, doesnt know.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
His Sour D, run by me personally. Gassy pink haired diesel to the tee. I grew up on the east coast in the tri state area. Sour was all i smoked for years, this is spot on.
picture.php

Heres a new Chem tini tester not even 6 weeks old.
picture.php

How about some badass Og from Karma? Sour Rado - Karmarado leaner
picture.php

Still not getting the picture? Fine!
picture.php

Like I said, as stand up as they come. His work is art. If you have some flower shots from better sours in seed form please show us.

If it appears you struck a nerve with me its because, well, look at the pics above. So many people talk shit for no reason at all, just to make noise. Makes me sick, you could have picked any other breeder to hate on and I wouldnt care as much.

Fronk

hard to take folks that trash on karma's gear seriously LOL
here is my terpentine fuel bomb found in some of the last few packs of old grandpa scratch that were in circulation.

this cut is one i call 'precious' and she's pretty much a mic drop for all the haters out there
View Image
Wow.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hard to take folks that trash on karma's gear seriously LOL
here is my terpentine fuel bomb found in some of the last few packs of old grandpa scratch that were in circulation.

this cut is one i call 'precious' and she's pretty much a mic drop for all the haters out there
View Image

Looks like some fire, she sure looks precious!

Sunshineinabag

This is interesting. Perhaps I'm misconstruing the comments here but never read much in terms of bad vibes towards Karma before. Any one care to elaborate rather than just toss out generalized throw away lines? Is that because you missed out on some seeds drops?

I have a tower with xxx og...thousands of cookie cuts that resemble those flowers....but I've been around the block a few times and know that just because something looks good in a picture online DOES NOT mean you will find the same results. Naw I'm talking about several folks moving to my home state shooting the chit over camp fire saying certain folks where they came from get a decent cultivar then act like hollywood royality lol.
I've also had four folks I work with try to get ahold of kthis guy over the years and it's not been positive...and I quote" it was like a popularity contest" fuk them"!

Just our experiences...I'm super happy you guys are pleased with your k gear....I'm super pleased he isn't the only one who can bring it and then some in other cases.....missed out on seed drops lmaop
Tide pods challenge winner type comments brah

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I havent ownt ore been part of a legal grow in US yet. No contracts no earnings ever in US till today. Only thing i have done in US is give seeds from me and friends to my friends there Sjoerd and CKF.
Sjoerd was working in AZ 3 to 4 years ago when i gave him a load of seeds to selecr from, thats my only conection to AZ, been there twice for few days in my life.

When you got bad flower from a producer there contact them and sort it, nothing to do with me.

When i give you seeds and you grow them and pump them full of PGR.s for example. And sell it to your friends, im responsible for the PGR.s you pumped in ?

As for the Thread. There is few nice sour seeds these days. Pip, jj, meltingpot, piffcoast all have dropped nice Sours in seed form.

As for my drops being to small, trust me i try. I have to work and manouvre threw the trenches still here, i aint in a legal spot as most. Threw last 2 years i dropped 2000+ packs of my sour line.