What's new

Bangi Haze

Theorganicguy

BH x Guawi. In ground, clay based soil. Waiting for stretch! View attachment 19035295

Prepare to bath in buds
:plant grow:

Here's my humble contribution. She (gender verified!) looked very small and yet, there was more than enough to bend over.

View media item 18720043
View media item 18720046
View media item 18720045
:tiphat:

LG/

Back two are Bangi. Front are free the seed from Twenty 20. You can see one of the free the seed plants started flowering, but it's tiny haha. Started them late.
I bent that big girl on the left out of the way to give em abit more space.
I'm hoping they start flowering soon. Every week that passes where they don't flower will be extra veg which is great, but will also push them further into October for finish time.
20240804_175557.jpg
20240804_175606.jpg
20240804_175608.jpg
20240804_175612.jpg

Theorganicguy

It's the spot. Everything stretches for light in the forest.
My garden ain't no forest, though, and I still got those dizzying long internodes.

Back two are Bangi. Front are free the seed from Twenty 20. You can see one of the free the seed plants started flowering, but it's tiny haha. Started them late.
I bent that big girl on the left out of the way to give em abit more space.
I'm hoping they start flowering soon. Every week that passes where they don't flower will be extra veg which is great, but will also push them further into October for finish time.
I'm jealous of your already flowering baby. Quality over quantity! Which lat are you at, if you don't mind me asking?

View media item 18720726Mine's starting to stretch considerably. By rotating the pot 180° I managed to spread out the canopy better. now, it's quite symmetrical. lA middle August start, maybe?

View media item 18720726

LG/

My garden ain't no forest, though, and I still got those dizzying long internodes.

I'm jealous of your already flowering baby. Quality over quantity! Which lat are you at, if you don't mind me asking?

View media item 18720726Mine's starting to stretch considerably. By rotating the pot 180° I managed to spread out the canopy better. now, it's quite symmetrical. lA middle August start, maybe?

View media item 18720726
I'm at 45N
That release of free the seed from Twenty 20 was done specifically with early finishers for higher lats. That's the one that's started flowering. I should have vegged more/better haha. But it's just for fun.
I had a bunch of autos which really is the only good option for me other than early flowering varieties. But it has been so rainy this summer I lost about half the flower to mold. But such is life.
Honestly anything that hasn't started flowering by the end of the month might just get cut down. No way it will get far enough to be worthwhile if it hasn't started flowering by end of August. Pushing into November is likely to be problematic.
This is my first year doing any outdoor after more than ten years indoors. Definitely a learning curve. But it's been fun.

Theorganicguy

I'm at 45N
That release of free the seed from Twenty 20 was done specifically with early finishers for higher lats. That's the one that's started flowering. I should have vegged more/better haha. But it's just for fun.
I had a bunch of autos which really is the only good option for me other than early flowering varieties. But it has been so rainy this summer I lost about half the flower to mold. But such is life.
Honestly anything that hasn't started flowering by the end of the month might just get cut down. No way it will get far enough to be worthwhile if it hasn't started flowering by end of August. Pushing into November is likely to be problematic.
This is my first year doing any outdoor after more than ten years indoors. Definitely a learning curve. But it's been fun.
As climates vary very widely at 45N, it's relatively hard for me to say how your average growing season looks like, but, having successfully harvested cultivars listed as doable up to 45N up here at 48N, I'm quite sure there are some fitting strains for you.
When do you usually get your first frost?
Erdpurt, Nepal Jam, Kali China and Lebanese, to stay within the ACE family, never failed to perform brilliantly in a mountain valley.
The most important question is undoubtedly what kind of product you'd like to harvest.

My two cents: most non-tropical strains are able to perform decently under 49N, as long as properly set up (bigger buds split into smaller ones, pest and disease free etc.) and cared for (rain protection, enough sun exposure and so forth)
Bangi #1 and I wish you the best for your growing season.

LG/

As climates vary very widely at 45N, it's relatively hard for me to say how your average growing season looks like, but, having successfully harvested cultivars listed as doable up to 45N up here at 48N, I'm quite sure there are some fitting strains for you.
When do you usually get your first frost?
Erdpurt, Nepal Jam, Kali China and Lebanese, to stay within the ACE family, never failed to perform brilliantly in a mountain valley.
The most important question is undoubtedly what kind of product you'd like to harvest.

My two cents: most non-tropical strains are able to perform decently under 49N, as long as properly set up (bigger buds split into smaller ones, pest and disease free etc.) and cared for (rain protection, enough sun exposure and so forth)
Bangi #1 and I wish you the best for your growing season.

Thanks bud! Yeah I didnt plan this year, just for fun.
Ideally with covered protection like you said I'd have better luck.
I'm in MN, frost I think usually October. But it starts to get cold overall and plants stall out from what I recall. Last year tho... long fall aka Indian summer. Maybe again this year? Time will tell.
I've been obsessed with sativas lately. I wanted to try the Ace auto release but couldn't justify spending the money.

MuluMulu

Smell/taste?
Smells almost a bit like a rotten lemon, with a hint of anis. Taste is almost the same, but there dominates the lemon a bit more.
High is brilliant, electrifying, a bit racy and almost no come down.
Despite it was not the perfect pheno as it always gets discribed here (tall etc.) but it has the perfect high.
She has finished after 67 days.

I attached some more pics for you.

Attachments

• BangiHaze.jpg
    BangiHaze.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • BangiHazeMakro.jpg
    BangiHazeMakro.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
  • BangiHazeMarkogroß.jpg
    BangiHazeMarkogroß.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Theorganicguy

Smells almost a bit like a rotten lemon, with a hint of anis. Taste is almost the same, but there dominates the lemon a bit more.
High is brilliant, electrifying, a bit racy and almost no come down.
Despite it was not the perfect pheno as it always gets discribed here (tall etc.) but it has the perfect high.
She has finished after 67 days.
Looking and sounding lovely!

View media item 18721402
I find it hilarious how she looks like five different plants clumped together

Latest posts

Latest posts