What's new

Auto Zamaldelica feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ICMAG community, @dubi you're spot on, this is exactly what I was looking for in terms of effects on this specimen😊! Let's see what's next! Here are some photos just before the cut I did last Tuesday😉 View attachment 19039915 View attachment 19039916 View attachment 19039917 View attachment 19039918

She was ripe enough @badass-eu :yes: hope you are already enjoying her!

It reminds me of some auto terrace grows here in Spain, where the poor plants get fried under the intense sun for so many hours during summer days.

gedLang

Don't be so hard on yourself @gedLang they look well developed and both interesting expressions with very good lookings buds in your last update :) How did they finish ? How would you describe their terpene profiles ?
Thanks dubi. They finished right on time in mid-September and yielded about an ounce each. They continued to surprise me by needing more nutrients than I expected. Despite having one of the wettest years ever where I live, there was just 3-4 buds that had to have portions removed due to mold. The finished flower is coated in crystals.

I've vaped a couple of samples, and it is a very sparkly, energetic sativa high. You would not think that it came from an Autoflowering plant. The flavor and terpenes are exactly like Northern Lights with carrot added. I'm thinking about trying to grow regular Zamaldelica now!
IMG20241007080439.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts