What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Star

Veteran
Looks like Eagle to me... ;D LOL

We have one in a local zoo.. otherway i could never know.. that bird is a loud motherfucker for shes size,have some funny sound..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i think they are a bit oversized really for their wings,
have trouble getting off the ground quickly ,
not fast enough for the chickens ,

chickens are pretty brutal ..

they are the first bird in the morning dog star ,
i remember lost in the jungle once overnight ,
couldnt wait to get to my camp ,
the kookaburra was a welcoming sounds ,
i knew morning was not far off ..

Dog Star

Veteran
Tough we dont have jungle here am also experienced to be lost in local woods...

was go in fishing,night whithouth moon catched me on water and mine Maglite torch
was die in that crucial moment when i needed to go home.. woods that night was
so dark that i was go by some feeling pushing hands infront of me to not loose
eyes on some branches that was stick all around me... then i needed to walk over
fallen tree that is used as some kind of natural bridge over one small stream,its like
6-7 meters to walk but its problem even in a day time to walk casual over this trunk..

suceeded also that quest but then still about mile and half thru total darkness,
you hear all kind of weird sounds,even a friction of mine trousers was made sound like
somewanne walk behind me.. and in total darkness this kind of stuff brings paranoya
fast.. but then i finaly found where i park mine car and after sitting inside and light
lights on car am encounter 20 wild pigs roaming around car..

they wasnt afraid at all and was interesting thing to me i wasnt hear one of them
even crack of small branch while i was aproach to car.. they was stealth and
wasnt move or give any voice out...

also they wasnt any aggresive toward me and i was past thru a pack of them in
1 AM in the night.. weird and scary experience but also nice in same time..

Brother Nature

Our birds are so cool they don't even have to fly over here. :D

Hope all you fellas are reaping the rewards of your season of hard work. Just dried the first of my indoor, only harvested a third around days 78-81, as its an unknown strain and looked like it could go a few weeks more I figure I'd stagger the harvest. Was about 35g for the first pull so I'm very happy with the yield of this strain/light/tent combo. Will take the rest between weeks 13-14 to see if she improves much and give the lower canopy a bit more light. It's a very up and cerebral high, it's definitely get shit done weed till you smoke too much and find yourself contemplating the intricacies of your own hand.

First part of harvest, dried and trimmed (minus what I smoked):
picture.php

Tent as of yesterday:
picture.php

And finally some 'hazy' beer to go with the hazy weed:
picture.php

Now off to see which of my favorite characters dies next on Game of Thrones.

rexamus616

Veteran
Hahaha Awesome story man....

You're lucky the pigs didn't attack you!

you hear all kind of weird sounds,even a friction of mine trousers was made sound like
somewanne walk behind me.. and in total darkness this kind of stuff brings paranoya
fast..

hahaha! Yes! I fully know that feeling... had that many times! Worse when you're really high :D

Tough we dont have jungle here am also experienced to be lost in local woods...

was go in fishing,night whithouth moon catched me on water and mine Maglite torch
was die in that crucial moment when i needed to go home.. woods that night was
so dark that i was go by some feeling pushing hands infront of me to not loose
eyes on some branches that was stick all around me... then i needed to walk over
fallen tree that is used as some kind of natural bridge over one small stream,its like
6-7 meters to walk but its problem even in a day time to walk casual over this trunk..

suceeded also that quest but then still about mile and half thru total darkness,
fast.. but then i finaly found where i park mine car and after sitting inside and light
lights on car am encounter 20 wild pigs roaming around car..

they wasnt afraid at all and was interesting thing to me i wasnt hear one of them
even crack of small branch while i was aproach to car.. they was stealth and
wasnt move or give any voice out...

also they wasnt any aggresive toward me and i was past thru a pack of them in
1 AM in the night.. weird and scary experience but also nice in same time..

Dr Watt

Who What
U SNOOZE > U LOSE ! NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

U SNOOZE > U LOSE ! NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

You found me again ! Wow, am I surprised. Well, do you know, this time I want to know how a :

seedcompany holds and "picks" the seeds per order

I looked for webpic but noluck. I imagine the seeds could be in a pidgeon box setup that is cooled from behind. This is a manual system.

I also could imagine a seed dispensor in each pidgeon hole and the SeedCo employee pushes the button for a seed. They put them into breeders packs this way.

Just intrigued about seed capturing fromthe mature plant, then subsequent sorting and finally dispensing.

My Closet weed crop PCrit#4,2,1 under 50w/ft HPS is gunning since 31/2 weeks > the PPP are pulling again ! from 7.5wks.

One last very insightful comment : Taking your weed 2>4 wks over spec makes it stronger !

Chow for Now.

ps the Kookaburra is basically a mate of mine.... ok? Yeh, he can keep old style still that bird, like I can hold a pose for a while, maybe snoozing abit aswell, but yeh Kookaburra has got a bit of CAMO FACTOR for sure ! hey, maybe he snoozes up there !

pps wiz biz (we be about) snooooooooooze :witch:

Dog Star

Veteran
Yep... wish kosher and Happy Passover for those who celebrate..

also Happy Easter to those that feel Christians..

ozzieAI

Veteran
YAY...finally had success with my STS mix in making feminised seeds....going to start to make another lot when my current cutting take root....

hopefully that will mean no more buying seeds at exorbitant prices...

rod58

hey ozza , how you been ? haven't seen you around for a while ..

all good here though it's beginning to get a lot colder , dammit !

ozza

Veteran
Good and Bad. I am married now so don't try for perfection anymore. :) Things been pretty good though. I see Humbolt is selling Hybs Mutant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts