What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
nada

My last contact was on March 4, "Sorry I haven't been around lately I've had a bit on my plate. Fires are threatening our property and I am making preparations."

no other info on him to reach out. Anyone know him personally?

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
nada

My last contact was on March 4, "Sorry I haven't been around lately I've had a bit on my plate. Fires are threatening our property and I am making preparations."

I only know his name is ******, no other info on him to reach out. Anyone know him personally?

G `day CV

I doubt he wants people posting his name on the internets ...

Edit that post please !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

rod58

our first rains here after nearly six months of fecking dryness ..thats if ya call 10ml a rain !
i might try a few winteree's this year , though i've never done all that good with it before .lot of effort for feck all . need to put a whole fucking acre in to do any good !
what i need is a massive hot house in my backyard that i could paint with invisible paint ..lol

luvaduck

Good and Bad. I am married now so don't try for perfection anymore. :) Things been pretty good though. I see Humbolt is selling Hybs Mutant.

Congrats on tying the knot, it can be a wild ride.

Re: the mutant. Saw it and all the hybrids Humbolt are throwing down. Anyone having a go? This was our plan B weed in the early 90's. Occasionally had tiny seeds, wish I had have kept some... This is ABC, or Australian Bastard Cannabis, or Mongy Weed..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Congrats on tying the knot, it can be a wild ride.

Re: the mutant. Saw it and all the hybrids Humbolt are throwing down. Anyone having a go? This was our plan B weed in the early 90's. Occasionally had tiny seeds, wish I had have kept some... This is ABC, or Australian Bastard Cannabis, or Mongy Weed..
or fets that he also said was not related to the abc ,
seems just a fluke that trait pops up 3 different times in the same side of one country ,
or is there more to it ,, lol ...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I always thought mutants were not matured seeds. Like smalls seeds etc. Food for thought. Just bean my observation 😉

naw, not really....

A very long time ago we used to find an occasional mature seed in Thai sticks...(circa: 1974) they were dark and striped and very tiny...

My buddies grew some 12 foot Thai plants with those seeds 45 years ago...

Dr Watt

Who What
My 2nd marijuana smoke was the last of the Thai sticks in 1981. There wasn't any thread wrapping on the bud >>>> last of the Thai sticks (like gone already).

Anyway, it was legitimate Thai, a dark bud that smelled very very sweet, due to the humid dry (i'd guess) the grass smelled richer and sweeter than modern grown processed weed.

The smoke was a very good smoke. Visuals/Colour, taste, terpenes, exotica > it was a real wet cure smoke > excellence ..... really and it did smell, again, of the tropical conditions that they dry the weed in Thailand.

I concede it could easily have been grown in Oz, up north where it's humid, in the Thai style. This would explain the lack of binding - cloth or mj thread - around the bud. But it was still Thai genetics or redefine thai.

Dr Watt.

Mimpi Manis

My 2nd marijuana smoke was the last of the Thai sticks in 1981. There wasn't any thread wrapping on the bud >>>> last of the Thai sticks (like gone already).

Anyway, it was legitimate Thai, a dark bud that smelled very very sweet, due to the humid dry (i'd guess) the grass smelled richer and sweeter than modern grown processed weed.

The smoke was a very good smoke. Visuals/Colour, taste, terpenes, exotica > it was a real wet cure smoke > excellence ..... really and it did smell, again, of the tropical conditions that they dry the weed in Thailand.

I concede it could easily have been grown in Oz, up north where it's humid, in the Thai style. This would explain the lack of binding - cloth or mj thread - around the bud. But it was still Thai genetics or redefine thai.

Dr Watt.
I smoked my first Thai (Buddha Stick) in 1975. Halfway thru that one paper racehorse with my mate Michael, I knew there was something serious going on. The most exhilerating high I ever experienced. (No novice... I'd been toking for 7-8 years up to then). When I hear all that guff about 'weed being so much stronger these days' I have to laugh. I mean, what nonsense. Have had Sumatran and a few mystery strains here and in SE Asia that rocked my senses. But that first Thai will be seared into my synapses right till the final count. Utterly extraodinary stuff. Been looking for that quality and high ever since. Been playing with the plant (Sumatran mostly) for 40 odd years. Seriously the last 3-4 years. Messing with some sativas and my old (early harvest) Red Lady to see if I can get close to that old Holy Grail. This place seems to be where I'll source my next genetic interloper. Looking pretty interestedly at Super Malawi Haze or the A5. Any feedback graciously welcomed. Lj

Sticky Sat

Hello guys, :)

Nothing special but just to add some color to the thread...

The girls enjoying the first sunny day in 2 weeks...
attachment.php

O 88 bud, from a small stick grown without any veging... Cut a bit early as i wanted to revege the stem...
attachment.php

O head at 17 days from flip
attachment.php

A great week end to all ! :tiphat:

Attachments

• A bit of sun.jpg
    A bit of sun.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Early cut O 88.jpg
    Early cut O 88.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 24
  • O head.jpg
    O head.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 25

rod58

hey sticky one , they look alright to me . glad to hear your getting some sunny weather at last ! cheers .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts