What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Operation Papa Cider: Seven people charged and over $5 million worth of cannabis seized. On March 26, police searched a Kessler Road, Old Talgai address, locating 1825 cannabis plants and over 139 kilograms of dried cannabis.
Queensland Police: As part of an ongoing successful operation targeting the production, distribution and trafficking of cannabis, seven people have been charged and over $5,000,000 worth of cannabis seized. Operation Papa Cider, an ongoing operation conducted by State Crime Command’s Drug and Serious Crime Group has already resulted in many arrests, including the arrest of two people and the seizure of $1,350,000 worth of cannabis seized from growhouses in Moorooka, Upper Mount Gravatt and Annerley on June 15. On March 26, detectives from the Drug and Serious Crime Group, assisted by members of Warwick CIB and Toowoomba Dog Squad executed a search warrant at a Kessler Road, Old Talgai address.
During the search, police located 1825 cannabis plants with an estimated value of $4,562,500 and over 139 kilograms of dried cannabis with a value of $918,000. Three people were arrested at this location and were charged with production and possession of dangerous drugs charges. Representatives from the Australian Border Force (ABF) attended to conduct migration status checks and to interview persons of interest, and also to check for other border-related offences. The ABF confirmed that two of the individuals were unlawful non-citizens and one was working in breach of a Bridging Visa. On March 27, a 48-year-old woman, two men (both aged 46) and a 45-year-old man were arrested following the interception of vehicles in the Leyburn area. Four of the offenders were charged at the Warwick watchhouse and held in custody to appear before the Warwick Magistrates Court yesterday morning.

ok i see that now on the news clip ,
anything to lead one to believe they were vietnamese ??

H

hard rain

Yeah they were Vietnamese. Heaps of Vietnamese farmworkers around that region, normally vege pickers. I guess pot pays more.

"Operation Papa Cider included Australian Border Force (ABF) officials, who found three of those charged were Vietnamese nationals who were in the country illegally."

Has anyone heard from insomniac_AU lately? A bit worried as last we spoke he was actively fighting bushfires on his family's property. Please send a pm if you are aware of his status. Be well all.

Brother Nature

Hey guys, hope things are well for you all. Getting close to harvest over here, getting excited. :plant grow::dance:

Day 71 - Buds are nice and dense, trichs looking 90% cloudy, some ambers showing through on the tops.

picture.php

Day 72 - Dark shot - Mid left Top Bud

picture.php

Day 72 - Dark shot - Front right Top Bud
picture.php

rod58

Rod58, I done a fair bit of indoors. So can offer you advice if you decide to go that way. I only ever did one room with 5 600w lights, but would get over an lb a light pretty easy. My first grow was indoors. Got no power here, so it is not an option now. I didn't want to run more than 5 just cause I paid for power. Was scared it would look weird if I did more, and I thought it was too small a village to cut the power. The most important thing with indoors is timing. If you are always flowering, you will do well. If you are vegging in your flower room, you will be waiting too long between paydays. 103?.. Really, you should be dead dude.

thanks for the offer pumpkin , more info the better me thinks .

i've read a lot about LED's but i'm really not convinced yet , re; price of them , then metal halides , HPS , gavita's ..shit , its doin my head in already ! ..:biggrin:
all i usually worry about is the sun , thats easy !

see we had a big bust last week too . same area as the one a year ago where i think they got 7000 ? plants in a greenhouse .
3000 this time and i think they were viet's too .

N

nordie

you need to clean up yer garden smurf a bit untidy mate, perhaps smoke er clean.

Sticky Sat

Beautiful plants Smurf :)
Are the small ones (last pic's front row) mothers or clones left flowering ?
i see you're also having some clouds so i hope they'll all be long gone by harvest time... :)

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fellas,
lol it is a bit messy!

those tiny tots in front are from seed Sticky,
they were planted in the patch late jan to mid feb hence their size.

Fingers crossed it stays dry wal, have had a bit of rain these last 2 wk ends
but nothing like what you guys have had!

Apart from soil amendments,, molasses, kelp, nettle & compost tea is all
they've received this yr.

Have any of you guys heard of 'cloud busting'?
I thought someone here might like to research the topic,
see if it really works & possibly end the misery of moldy buds,
anyway let me know what you think. Here's something I found....

https://youtu.be/df-qAiFIRbw?t=8

Sticky Sat

Thanks Smurf :)

Never heard of cloud bursting but had a strange experience last year... we were on the terrace with a friend enjoying the first cookie "waves" when a terribly aggressive chemical smell almost suffocated us... i'm in the tropical jungle and the closest neighbour is 500 m away... Anyway, i asked most neighbors and nobody had sprayed anything... Even if i stopped using them 30 years ago, i'm familiar with chemicals used in agriculture and it didn't resemble anything i know. My friend litterally ran away after asking me to leave with him and indeed i should have... Thanks to the wind it lasted only about 15 mn but these were long ones...Apart from the very chemical smell, it was almost unbearable to breath... My throat was instantly constricted and raspy like i had screamed for hours, and i had a freezing cold sensation in my lungs every time i inhaled... i remember thinking i was going to die there, and being glad my wife wasn't home... Had splitting headaches for weeks after that... Never knew what it was but i hope i'll never experience that again...

"Negative etheric energy in clouds. It's what makes everyone sick as well..."

Claims he can "bust" clouds out of the sky and make it sunny by pointing his 8 foot long piece of galvanized stove pipe at them.

"It's a well known fact that the science works but nobody can really fully explain how." Like witch doctor surgery with no scalpel, no incision.

You want someone to research this? Are you serious? Send me $50 I'll send you some positive etheric energy for realz bro.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Fingers crossed it stays dry wal, have had a bit of rain these last 2 wk ends
but nothing like what you guys have had!

Combind TESLA & ORGONE ENERGY

The idea that HAARP can effect weather ?
Even cause earth quakes .

HAARP = weather is the manifestation of people looking for patterns in random events . Makes them feel safer / smarter / better informed to think they know what is causing the random events .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts