What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumpkin

Veteran
_20190323_003159.jpg

Some early harvest :)

Sticky Sat

Looking Good Pumpkin ! :) Really glad the leaf blower worked so great... :)
Actually i didn't have to deal so much with mould lately as i've mainly been growing a low yied but super mold resistant strain... Before that, i used to do exactly like you : cut more than needed to avoid losing much more... ;) Good luck for the finish man... :)

A great week end to all of you guys ! :)

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Any tips on drying in high humidity?
i usually throw on a little gas burner ,
just those one burner jobbies you get at the gas shops ,
they can idle along for days on an 8.5 kg bottle ,
add a fan and things work pretty good ....

so wet here the past few days ive had 2 burners going in my shed where i have some erb drying ,
but i see the sun a few times today so things are improving ...

H

hard rain

Any tips on drying in high humidity?
A dehumidifyer saved my indoor plant this year. Can keep a whole room dry if needed. They're not cheap but better than watching things rot.
Also use an air purifyer. Won't dry things but seems to stop spores spreading.

rod58

so i put the last of my trim outside to finish drying it while i went to do a few hours work and as i was returning i could see dark clouds over my place !! pissed down on it all !
it just needed a few hours more and i was done , but no ..

Sticky Sat

Sure sucks Rod... been there more than once, as you can easily imagine... ;) Your buds were so nice to begin with that i'm sure you still can cure it with some extra care... especially at your place... :)

Dr Watt

Who What
Tray G'day - this post took 3 hours

Tray G'day - this post took 3 hours

Yeh, G'day because it is a Tray G'day !

Yeh, my humble tray is going offfffffffff !! and the main pheno put on dat weyt, if dey continue like dis ........

Duralastics 6ftx3ft > tookawhile to get dimensions in mm which is cm divided by 10 > so here they are 10xxmmx9xxmm and the link to the duralastics site don't work, this site is A1, so no that's it there, but I did get a good photo from there site > above
OKAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

It's a good photo to click on

Dr Watt

Last edited:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey all. Pretty hard end to the year. Trim is all finish and everything dry. I will grab a few pictures. Nothing going spectacular. I need to find a new spot for next year so I shall start searching now.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey all. Pretty hard end to the year. Trim is all finish and everything dry. I will grab a few pictures. Nothing going spectacular. I need to find a new spot for next year so I shall start searching now.
never easy finding that nice open sunny spot where no one is likely to see or go ,
good luck with your hunt man ....

Pumpkin

Veteran
Budsandblunts. Congrats on getting through it! Good luck location hunting. I found a few spots to try next year. No idea if the will work or not, but figure it's worth a try :)

ozzieAI

Veteran
hey guys...you all sound you are in a similar position to me...fighting the mould...

unfortunately i am losing and about to pull my last couple budding plants before they succumb....

i started out growing in the bush many years ago..actually decades....fuck me...

anyway we started with 6 spots and grew plants in all...we lost 2 spots to rippers so next season we grew in the remaining 4 spots...just more plants...we only lost one plot that season and we managed to keep the last three plots till we stopped three years later...

hey pump...gotta say, nice set up...

wal: how you manage to get so many tall spears this time of year humbles me....good job...

B&B...it is what it is mate...i got 1/2lb plants that give 2oz if i am lucky...don't know why i bother....

hey sticky, finding mould resistant strains is neigh on impossible for me, every strain i have grown here gets mould...and i have tired heaps...if anyone has a recommendation please give....

liking the pics smurf...

and finally a shout out to nordie, brother N, rod and ted...

stay safe team...grow strong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts