What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticky Sat

Nice healthy plants Budsnblunts, inside and outdoor :)

I also hope the rain will stop bothering you my friends...

Bud shot of the first dry plant. Been super lucky to have 3 sunny days in a row... Sampled it this morning, quite nice ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• O 75.jpg
    O 75.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 17

ozzieAI

Veteran
slowing down now mate and i think it will stop in a few days ,
thank goodness for that ,
was almost going to need tennis rackets on my shoes to stop me sinking in the mud out there ,
if i dont see any more rain for a few months ill be quite fine ,, lol ..

yeah i bloody hope so...the webbing between my toes is making it hard to wear thongs...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
yeah i bloody hope so...the webbing between my toes is making it hard to wear thongs...

Ohhhh, Flip-flops!!.
whew!!! for a minute there I thought you were talking about wearing "Thongs"....

ps ... hope the rain stops for you soon brother!

ozzieAI

Veteran
YAY...we have sunshine and blue skies...mostly...what a nice change...

although on the downside i just ripped up 2 big plants 3 - 4 weeks off finishing because of serious mould issues...not surprising considering the average humidity is 78 - 85% and has been for weeks now...

as i sit here i can hear the song of my people echoing through the hills....the symphony of the ride-on mower...i will wait for tomorrow to join the chorus....

ozzieAI

Veteran
Ohhhh, Flip-flops!!.
whew!!! for a minute there I thought you were talking about wearing "Thongs"....

hehehe...lost in translation....i was talking about "Thongs"..Aussie style...we don't have flip flops here....G Strings on the other hand we have...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
YAY...we have sunshine and blue skies...mostly...what a nice change...

although on the downside i just ripped up 2 big plants 3 - 4 weeks off finishing because of serious mould issues...not surprising considering the average humidity is 78 - 85% and has been for weeks now...

as i sit here i can hear the song of my people echoing through the hills....the symphony of the ride-on mower...i will wait for tomorrow to join the chorus....
i had to cut away near half of the few that were near ready ,
figured thin them right out and remove as much leaf as possible ,
see how they do with some sunshine ,

i lifted up and thinned out all the other plants too , just to be sure..

amazing how good it can feel being able to sit on the verandah again and not get wet ... lol ...

Sticky Sat

Looking very good Teddy ! :) On your last pic they were already very pretty girls but they've turned into beautiful ladies in no time... Fast indeed... ;) Great job man ! :)

T

Teddybrae

Your picture looks good too, Sticky!

I had no idea this variety would grow so fast. But it dawned on me soon after the previous pics you mentioned so I top dressed the pots with Compost, fed Molasses to the roots, foliared high K Kelp, and three days later fed the roots with "Black Gold" liquid chook manure with added Ca, Mg, and other traces. I think that's called 'pushing the envelope' but this variety seems like it has a healthy appetite for all that stuff cos they're even bigger today.

Rain rain stay away ...

So healthy Wally! I am very pleased with Nutri-Tech's products and systems.

Looking very good Teddy ! :) On your last pic they were already very pretty girls but they've turned into beautiful ladies in no time... Fast indeed... ;) Great job man ! :)

Brother Nature

I've seen a lot of strains labelled 'Fast' lately, forgive me if this is a silly question as I've had a few beers tonight, but does that mean they're bread with auto flowering genetics or are they just faster developing photo period strains? I've searched around a bit for answers but can't really seem to find anything concrete.

Brother Nature

Wish mine were a bit faster. Sitting on day 26 with my unknown strain and she's only really starting to pump out trichomes now. Calyx's are starting to pack on though, the internode space isn't too bad either considering the stretch, and the smell is very skunky with undertones of spice and chocolate, so not too bad in my book so far. Was really hoping for a good 8-9 weeker, but I do prefer NLD varieties so shouldn't complain. :D

The whole 40cm x 40cm tent - Day 26:
picture.php

Corner of tent - Day 26
picture.php

Corner shot with LED - Day 26
picture.php

T

Teddybrae

Brother ... Have a look at this Seedsman thread below. Seedsman is where my White Widow Fast originated. I 've posted on this thread a couple of times. Darkside seems a friendly guy and will probably inform you.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355509

I've seen a lot of strains labelled 'Fast' lately, forgive me if this is a silly question as I've had a few beers tonight, but does that mean they're bread with auto flowering genetics or are they just faster developing photo period strains? I've searched around a bit for answers but can't really seem to find anything concrete.

Dr Watt

Who What
Well fellas, I have yellow tops. Nute scenario -

1. Reused Rez water (clean by last plant and activated carbon) ppm 700 pH 6.3

2. Food added A+B food (AA+B = 2xA + 1xB) : AAA+B, Aa+B (Grow), Calcium Nitrate equiv 250ppm, A+B (Bloom), pH down.

3. Rez water was recirculating 24/7 then I put it down to every 4 hours.

4. Last 5 days - 3 x sprayed yellow tops with Nitrate/GrowA/Epsom

5. 10 days before today : 3 drops of RTX (onto 15ft - 10 plants)

Now, 4 PCrit in RW 10"pot have been unaffected by all of this, full green but not super soaked.

Yellow tops :
One PPP indica pheno in RW 10"

One PPP pineapple in 1.5lt Coco repotted into RW 10" (so coco + rw)

One PPP indica in rw block in Balls 10" (rw start expand to balls)

1 PPP indica, 1PPP pineapple, 1Mazari : RW 7x7 sitting on Balls 6" pot.

Before I discuss : this happened to me so bad 4 x CBD hashplant died (first dead in 25 crops I reckon) - and the reshoots of one I kept with were pure yellow white. I've done constant recirc, segment timer every 3 to 4 hours, renewing 60 litres of Rez every 10 days with 800ppm A+B bloom 50%/50%. Doing this I grew all sorts of weed - always 7x7 RW onto Hugo size up to near root bottom, then bloom,

I

Dr Watt

Who What
Woops, typo, I touch type, gets tricky ...

Ok. Yes. As i was saying.

I have never since 1982, ever seen, a plant get yellow tops unless it has been in a cupboard for 2 weeks or at Black Forest (Vic Oz) the ferns can have yellow tops (don't know why tho - lack of light ?).

No lack of light here, 2 x 250 MH (different spectrum) on 15ft (33w/ft).

Water heater in rez to 20c (17c at plant) Air check.

Oh yeh, I have a air pump, constant, when pump on, then to now I've turned the pump off completely - so maybe I water once every 2 days - a lot less : THIS IS MY CURRENT FINAL STRATEGY.

In light of some experience over time, this has me beat, remember there are 4 seed plants (not cuts) PCrit in RW that are perfect and recirculation has improved the 4 of them. I had been hand watering cos didn't want supersoaked RW - which works (AMAZINGLY really) and it turned 2 PCrits from too much water, less growth, into healthy.

So this yellow tops has happened again under MH (before HPS) so it isn't the light spectrum either. You do have to give less light when they are yellow.

Ok, chow for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts