What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

I wanna know what a komby is!

vw kombi,
picture.php

T

Teddybrae

I like Fords! them pre and post war ones. sidevalve V8's. Ford 5000 tractors too. and crowbars!

Aussie A1 ... with your Searle's ... did you try at all to get good flowering with foliar supplements?

ooroo ...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I know I'm just a Yank, posting on an Aussie thread, but I ain't no liar!

If you're from anywhere outside of the British Commonwealth, try some vegemite, and find out for yourself!
Then come back and thank me!...Lol! :biggrin:

rod58

deniers all of you !
back when i was a poor kid for tea we'd have a bowl of hot water with a teaspoon of vegemite in it !
it was like a cross between beef soup and a can of beer all rolled into one ...lol

N

noyd666

ha I still drink it like bonox, good in soups n stews , bloody know all yanks:biggrin: you can even throw it at a wall n it will stick.
picture.php

rod58

yeah noydy ,bloody know it alls !:biggrin:

but...i must confess that you need to be brought up on it !
i tried their maple syrup just recently and thats bloody overpriced , awful stuff , and do they hear us moaning about that
...:biggrin:
anyway , we know their just pissed because we sang the vegemite sandwich song when we flogged them in the cup ...lol

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
When I was a kid we had Ovaltine... At least it was made from beer malt, and not the leftover yeast!:biggrin:

Noydd, yeah it sticks to the wall, but outside of Oz and NZ, we usually eat our dinner off of a table...:tiphat:

N

noyd666

yeah noydy ,bloody know it alls !:biggrin:

but...i must confess that you need to be brought up on it !
i tried their maple syrup just recently and thats bloody overpriced , awful stuff , and do they hear us moaning about that
...:biggrin:
anyway , we know their just pissed because we sang the vegemite sandwich song when we flogged them in the cup ...lol

:biggrin:funny you say that, reminded me of a drunken Kalgoorlie mate that stuck playboy middle spreads on the flat walls with treacle,well when summer came they tried sliding down the wall ha.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Friggin' winter is getting here mates... Didn't get above 45F for high temp today..
Sun's behind the mountain now and its about 40 F, but I'm throwing some angus burgers on the BBQ tonite..!

Better than vegemite any day of the week! :biggrin:

ozzieAI

Veteran
Aussie A1 ... with your Searle's ... did you try at all to get good flowering with foliar supplements?

ooroo ...

i rarely spray with nutes i use seasol with neem or spinosad for foliar.

i found that the buds were fluffy and i couldn't get the plant to fade as much as i like before harvest. the resulting buds vaped okay but the flavour and harshness saw it donated to a mate who was in need and was very happy with free....

i have a few plants out now that vegged in seales but have been transplanted into my old soil for flower that are looking better even given the hot/wet conditions of someone north of you...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey oz ,
not sure if i mentioned ,
i used kelp to help with that fade ,
its great for flowering man ,

not been so wet north of you ,
pretty dry here , a few storms to get the grass growing etc,
but otherwise we could use some rain ,
bound to come in early jan as it does ....

ozzieAI

Veteran
yeah i like using seasol (kelp) both foliar and soil, it is just the seales seems to be too high in N...

we copped a fair bit of rain so far though it has been fairly dry this last week...the high humidity is making it tough on the plants... the neem seems to be keeping most of the mould at bay...gotta stop growing this time of year as it is double the work for less quality and less return.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
they vary best to get the flowering one ,
mine has hardly any n and a lot of k ,

you could find it where you are or order ,
it is most certainly streaks ahead of the bunnings , or local nursery supplies stuff ..

http://www.acadianseaplants.com/

yea man focus on the time thats the best ,
june to oct , the kelp will give u a little longer if the rain holds out ..

unless u grow resistant varieties ,
i found a few that rarely have an issue with mold ...
and flower when i like also .. from cuts though , not seed ..
,maybe they will work for u too ...

Status
Not open for further replies.