What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

picture.php

4tokin

quite a number of goverments Gnz me thinks ..our new gov has now said that there will NOT be any loosening of our already draconian laws even after suggesting otherwise !
not in my lifetime !

It will be interesting to see how the pollies opinions will change when they see the tax receipts from the recreational states in the US.

On another note ,who is into edibles?

I have just cooked up a batch of coconut oil that has strong sativa effects.
.5 gram in the morning and spend the day tripping the light fantastic.

Goldust

yes edibles are great as long i dont green out
use to make with butter but now use coconut oil
also sometimes mix in vape poo into food but vape needs replacement

Brother Nature

I made some brownies with coconut oil a few years back, then left them in the fridge forgetting to tell anyone they were special. Came home from work to find my flatmate, sister, and even my dog, completely off their gourd (none smoked except the dog who liked to eat buds lol). Sister and flatmate had started the brownies, realized their mistake then left the pan on the counter, so the dog ate the rest. Flatmate had completely passed out on the lounge chair, and my sister was just giggling at the dog, who couldn't seem to figure out how to walk. I'd never seen an animal with the fear, but the poor dog had it. The dog never ate a bud again and both my sister and flatmates never touched my food either, so I guess there was a positive in the end.

rod58

i just did some with butter , 1oz malawi , sr flour , rolled oats , golden syrup , vanilla and brown sugar ..normally i just don't like edibles but i never pigged out on these and it was quite a soaring experience , very speedy type ! even though it smashed me i still had the need to get up and do something ..not for every day , for me anyway ..lol

Brother Nature

Damn, gotta take a drug test at work now. Any advice from any fellow kiwis who've been in this situation? We're a large corporate whose recently been bought out by a new company whose now requiring it. Never had to take a test for work before, used to when I was a kid in the US on probation. Used to just dilute them then as it was inadmissible in court, but not sure that works in the real world.

Do any of those fake piss kits work?

ozzieAI

Veteran
Damn, gotta take a drug test at work now. Any advice from any fellow kiwis who've been in this situation? We're a large corporate whose recently been bought out by a new company whose now requiring it. Never had to take a test for work before, used to when I was a kid in the US on probation. Used to just dilute them then as it was inadmissible in court, but not sure that works in the real world.

https://www.employment.govt.nz/workplace-policies/tests-and-checks/drugs-alcohol-and-work/

Drugs, alcohol and work
Generally, an employer may only ask employees and other workers to agree to alcohol or drugs tests if this is a condition of their appointment and in the employment agreement or workplace policies.

Employees have to follow all legal and reasonable requests from their employer. Whether or not it is reasonable for an employer to require an employee to undertake a drug test depends on a variety of different factors. It can mean balancing two factors, eg drug testing may be necessary to protect the safety of employees but may also be viewed as an unreasonable intrusion into the privacy of employees. Testing for alcohol or drugs is much more difficult if it isn’t in the employment agreement.

tell em to go fuck themselves in the nicest possible way....

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
i just did some with butter , 1oz malawi , sr flour , rolled oats , golden syrup , vanilla and brown sugar ..normally i just don't like edibles but i never pigged out on these and it was quite a soaring experience , very speedy type ! even though it smashed me i still had the need to get up and do something ..not for every day , for me anyway ..lol

G `day Rod

Have you tried coconut oil ?
Apparently its the best solvent . I have used butter , milk and chocolate in the past . I tried coconut oil and it seems stronger .

You can also use it as a massage oil and an arthritis med by rubbing on the sore joint .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

rexamus616

Veteran
G `day Rod

Have you tried coconut oil ?
Apparently its the best solvent . I have used butter , milk and chocolate in the past . I tried coconut oil and it seems stronger .

You can also use it as a massage oil and an arthritis med by rubbing on the sore joint .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

coconut oil lasts longer too: i've still got some of last seasons in the fridge (lived there since i made it of course)

still smells and tastes fine.... no rancidity.

beautiful stuff.... just chuck a lump in ya cuppa.... (careful though - it stays as a layer on top and kinda insulates the cuppa and you end up burning your lip with the oil clinging and holding heat!)

get it indya

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

Yes the whizzinator kit works like a charm, every single time. Comes with one or two packs of dehydrated clean urine. They also sell refil packs of the dehydrated urine. The price tag may seem high, but when you consider what it allows you to keep(job) and keeps you out of (jail) . The $200 it costs to get it overnight is well worth it.

4tokin

I had always used edibles more as a party trick for shits and giggles.

These days I know what I am doing as far as cooking and calculating the strength of each dose.

A regulated dose of sativa canna oil is a wonderful thing. It shits over all those caffeinated energy drinks.

rod58

yeah , i hear ya 4tokin ..i was the same but the last few years i've grown sativa's things have changed for the better . years gone past it was all indicas and , well really ,that couch lock fucked up , do nothing stone just never did it for me ..
i;ve been cobbing my sativas now and its taken it to a whole new level .!

Brother Nature

Awesome passed my test. Couldn't find a whizzinator, but used Quick Fix, worked like a charm. So yay for continuing to get a salary.

H

hard rain

Good to see a bit of life here.

4tokin and rod, I'm with you on the sativa's. I'm aiming that most of what I have are long flowering pure sativas, or the odd sativa leaning hybrid. I'm chasing housework weed and an uplifting high.

Rumble you got too much time on your hands.:laughing:

rod58

yeah hard rain , conversations have been few and far between .its winter and we hibernate in the deep south , like bears an wombats ! i'm more your wombat type ..eats , roots , shoots and leaves :biggrin:
we seem to be quite seasonal i guess .
might give the sativa's a miss this year , just so bloody long to flower which becomes an issue here .. like you say hard rain , a good sativa can be very speedy . its all i've had for the last 3 months but now ..well , i feel like someone who hasn't eaten meat for a year ..haha . i need some indica !

ozzieAI

Veteran
and here i am bringing sativa back into circulation...mostly sat dominate strains that have a reasonable flowering times....

going to start making my own fem seeds as i am over mucking around with cloning...seeds are easy, just plop in dirt and away we go...

Gavornator

Hey guys I'm new here so sorry if this has been mentioned before. I have just started using CMH lights, has anyone had much to do with them?

Awesome to be here, cheers!

benjuanman

Veteran
Nah bro but next set of lights I get will back pair of 315w. Bit pricey for me atm but there hectic. Check out the thread in the lightning section heaps of info. How many u running? Setup info please also did u buy local?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts