What's new

Are WE Slaves or not?

draztik

Veteran
"They" the families at the very top are...

Rothschild (Bauer or Bower)

Bruce

Cavendish (Kennedy)

De Medici

Hanover

Hapsburg

Krupp

Plantagenet

Rockefeller

Romanov

Sinclair (St. Clair)

Warburg (del Banco)

Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

Knowing their names is just the beginning, understanding how they control the world is a journey down the rabbit hole.

waveguide

Veteran
land = life

if land = property, life = property

"you can fool most of the people most of the time" eg. if you arrest n amount of growers in a year, it's not enough to piss off society enough to be able to do anything about it.

Max Headroom

Veteran
i know it sounds cliche, but it's true - "they" are the international bankers.

it took me some time to understand, but the driving force behind all this "permanent growth" system is the concept of interest.

imagine that there are only $10.000 in the whole money supply and you get a loan for 10K - now you have to pay back 10K PLUS interest! where does that money come from??

this is the yolk that keeps us enslaved and is the fire that feeds the industrial destruction of nature.

watch "money as debt" if you haven't - what money is and how it works will be much clearer afterwards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9iXHB7O-Oo
essential viewing imho.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes. They = International bankers.

The international banks own all western governments. Have for 100 years. They are the oligarchs and we are their debt slaves.

Floridian

Veteran
damn..

damn..

You people are slaves in your own minds because it fills some need I have yet to understand,I kinda like my life despite the bullshit I sometimes have to deal with.Good luck with all that lol

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm very happy with my life. I have a great job. About to bail on it to start a company. Have a great girl to go home to. My investments are working out rather nicely being that I'm hedged to protect myself from the Federal Reserve's destructive policies.

Things have never been better really. That's beside the point. When I look at the astronomical amount I pay in federal income taxes, this tax, that tax, etc etc. about 50% of my income goes to Uncle Scam. That means half of the time I'm working to payoff deadbeat warmongering violent drunk Uncle Scam.

Now if I don't pay Uncle Scam his 50% so he can go kill, rape, and pillage I get thrown in jail and stripped of my freedoms. Now that Uncle Scam is hitting bottom, he's broke and mentally, physically, and emotional exhausted from the years of debt abuse and violent lifestyle he's going to try and take every penny he can before he finally dies.

If you pay Uncle Scam income taxes you are his slave. You go to work so he can go overseas and kill people and buy golden toilet seats to shit on. That's the reality and to believe otherwise is to live in denial.

BudToaster

Veteran
@gramps -- you don't do nuance very well, eh?

i can just imagine what utter scum would flood in if Uncle Scam didn't protect its turf. at least there are laws and regulations that control how Uncle Scam operates. And we can change them.

we just don't seem to want to, eh?

sso

Veteran
I'm very happy with my life. I have a great job. About to bail on it to start a company. Have a great girl to go home to. My investments are working out rather nicely being that I'm hedged to protect myself from the Federal Reserve's destructive policies.

Things have never been better really. That's beside the point. When I look at the astronomical amount I pay in federal income taxes, this tax, that tax, etc etc. about 50% of my income goes to Uncle Scam. That means half of the time I'm working to payoff deadbeat warmongering violent drunk Uncle Scam.

Now if I don't pay Uncle Scam his 50% so he can go kill, rape, and pillage I get thrown in jail and stripped of my freedoms. Now that Uncle Scam is hitting bottom, he's broke and mentally, physically, and emotional exhausted from the years of debt abuse and violent lifestyle he's going to try and take every penny he can before he finally dies.

If you pay Uncle Scam income taxes you are his slave. You go to work so he can go overseas and kill people and buy golden toilet seats to shit on. That's the reality and to believe otherwise is to live in denial.

i pay about 36% tax.

for that, i get free hospital and free schools (well, free when i go there, not through my taxes.)

i can just imagine what utter scum would flood in if Uncle Scam didn't protect its turf. at least there are laws and regulations that control how Uncle Scam operates. And we can change them.

i wonder what would have happened if the u.s had kept on being a country of "bring me your poor..(and so on.)"

(open borders in other words.)

seems, that is what made the u.s , really great, that and the "freedom and liberty for all." policy.

seems all that is lost and gone.

BudToaster

Veteran
uh, i wasn't talking about immigrants flooding in, i was talking about unregulated businesses, like Mitton's banker buddies. If there is no government, those fucks will rape the world.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Perhaps a little hyperbolic but I'm trying to emphasize the ridiculousness of the situation.

And no. There are no laws that govern Uncle Scam. Well there are, but they are meaningless because if there ever comes a time when the law is inconvenient to Uncle Scam's pillaging he changes the law or just bypasses it entirely. I could list a whole ton of examples, but doing so would probably get the thread closed down.

I'll leave it to you to research yourself. You can start with bank bailouts, MF Global, and the host of illegal wars we are involved in. Laws are for the slaves. Uncle Scam takes what he wants when he wants it. If you believe you can change them through our dog and pony show political process I'm afraid you may be deluding yourself. BTW when I speak of Uncle Scam I'm talking about the gubbermint and the international banks that own the gubbermints.

My two pennies on the matter. Spend them wisely.

stay frosty :joint:

sso

Veteran
if you´d get enough voices with you.

as in, you want this particular change and you get alot of people to sign the statement with you. (or join your organization)

you can change things.

people alone, are nothing, can be easily killed or bought off.

alot of people united, thats a whole different story.

BudToaster

Veteran
exactly, there is a system and procedure ... but us americans are too stoopid to use it.

i know what i would do, but nobody agrees with me (and i really mean nobody).

Growcephus

Veteran
Are WE Slaves or not?
11509513.jpg

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
“The politicians don't just want your money. They want your soul. They want you to be worn down by taxes until you are dependent and helpless.”

“When you subsidize poverty and failure, you get more of both.”
James Dale Davidson, National Taxpayers Union

“The U.S. Constitution may be flawed, but it's a whole lot better than what we have now.”

“If we can put a man on the moon, why can't we put Clinton there?”

“It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.”

“The welfare state reduces a citizen to a client, subordinates them to a bureaucrat, and subjects them to rules that are anti- work, anti-family, anti-opportunity and anti-property... Humans forced to suffer under such anti-human rules naturally develop pathologies. The evening news is the natural result of the welfare state.”
Unknown

“Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government's purposes are beneficial ... the greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but without understanding.”
Supreme Court Justice Louis D. Brandeis, 1928

“They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
Benjamin Franklin, 1759

“Nothing can destroy a government more quickly than its failure to observe its own laws, or worse, its disregard of the charter of its own existence”
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Tom C. Clark - Mapp vs. Ohio

“No man has ever ruled other men for their own good.”
George D. Herron

“Every friend of freedom must be as revolted as I am by the prospect of turning the United States into an armed camp, by the vision of jails filled with casual drug users and of an army of enforcers empowered to invade the liberty of citizens on slight evidence.”
Milton Friedman, Nobel Prize-winning economist

“A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away.”
Barry Goldwater

“Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!”
Patrick Henry

“Our forefathers made one mistake. What they should have fought for was representation without taxation.”
Fletcher Knebel, historian

“Taxation of earnings from labor is on a par with forced labor. Seizing the results of someone's labor is equivalent to seizing hours from him and directing him to carry on various activities.”
Robert Nozick, Harvard philosopher

“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.”
William Pitt, 18 Nov 1783

“It could probably be shown by facts and figures that the only distinctly native American criminal class is Congress.”

Mark Twain

”Love your country but fear its government.“
N.E. folk wisdom

”Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.“
George Washington

”Where is it written in the Constitution, in what section or clause is it contained, that you may take children from their parents and parents from their children, and compel them to fight the battle in any war in which the folly or the wickedness of government may engage it?“
Daniel Webster

”Be wary of strong spirits. It can make you shoot at tax collectors ... and miss.“
Robert A. Heinlein

”The ultimate result of shielding men from the results of folly is to fill the world with fools.“ Herbert Spencer (1820-1903), ”State Tampering with Money and Banks“ (1891)

“Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison.”
Henry David Thoreau

“MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children, but Janet Reno actually does something about it.”
Spy Magazine

crazybear

When you can not as a person even if your not doing anything wrong can't walk down the street or drive down the street, without being stopped & questioned by the police we ARE NOT FREE & WE ARE SLAVES, SLAVES TO THE MAN!!!!!!!!:puke:
This makes me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts