What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Are there any reputable clone vendors in USA??????????

shithawk420

Veteran
Don’t listen to people on the Internet trying to scare you about the legality of shipping plants. People who do that clearly do not understand what the 2018 farm bill did to change the laws on shipping hemp
not that im worried. as far as im concerned as long as i actually get it and its a decent strain that produces i cant really complain. its not like im ordering a pizza or something. for instance i just baught a chinese Rolex from China. the guy could of totally fucked me but i got what i wanted and everything is fine.i figure its just about the same scenario. if they are honest and dont take my money im ok.if its garbage guess i learned a lesson as long as i get it. i knew the risks

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
sorry for my ignorance but are there no good mail order clone vendors? sorry for the dumb question im buzzed
Seems like mostly sleazy scammers even with websites. Wonder if corporate cannabis or big brother is backing these sellers to spread disease everywhere, so only they profit.

Loc Dog

Veteran
im only thinking about it cause it wood be in the country and only my family would know about it. if i was in a legal state i would be pheno hunting right now.

so the stores keep the elites to do what with? just hoard the cuts in their circle? do they sell the buds and oil? again sorry for the dumb questions. Ive never been to a dispensary but i could cross the state lines and go to one pretty easy but IL doesnt allow the sale of clones. IL fucking sucks. cant even grow there without a med card. im honestly surprised how far its come in 20 years but there is definitely room for improvement. greedy cocksuckers hoarding all the wealth and goodies.its still like $450 an ounce in some dispensaries in IL i think. The fuck? this aint progress when its just easier to go buy an ounce thats probably just as good for $220. i can get that right now here in IA. why the fuck would i go to a dispensary? sorry for going off topic. im buzzed
NJ is worse. Still fascist laws for growing, with 5 years sentence for anything. Only rich douchebags that pay bribes for licenses can grow. Heard 3 times street prices in legal dispensaries.

Loc Dog

Veteran
It is truly sad that no one can even name a reputable clone vendor, of elite cuts. How hard is it for someone to do, if you can get your hands on them, test them, and do not use crap techniques.

The teks I used were from post by Snype, who was close to as sterile as tissue culture. Before people knew that HLVD existed and fusarium was like aids, he knew everything should be sterile, and cleaned between plants. For aerocloner, he ran antibiotics through it everyday for 10 days between uses.

You would think search engines would return popular ones, and sleazebags would go out of business quickly, thanks to site like reddit. But the sleaze are some of the top results. Have found dozens, that look like they are all the same person, using the same basic look of site.

Dirtbags like mg1brands, have about page from the template they used, that are in latin. Looks like that POS is almost out of business, since can not sell clones anymore for $50, for strain that was $12K on boomfiya.

Others I have found while reaching recently can not even provide a legitimate e-mail address, and most only guarantee alive on arrival, or no pests or PM. PM is not something that ruins entire gardens like HLVD or Fusarium.

If I had any income, would buy from boomfiya.

eastcoastjoe

If you don’t look beyond this forum or a google search, there isn’t much hope. Some of you long time forum members need to broaden your horizons through social media if you are looking for clone vendors. That’s where they advertise the most. Specifically Instagram. Otherwise your going to continue to get left in the dust

Loc Dog

Veteran
He wants 300 for a 12pack shipped which seems standard. I know this other dude wants 500 per cut
12 snips??? Can they be varied???
The $500 is crazy. I Would buy boomfiya if I had that kind of money. Really happy to get 4 top shelf strains since hobbyist

eastcoastjoe

The $500 is crazy. I Would buy boomfiya if I had that kind of money. Really happy to get 4 top shelf strains since hobbyist

So… $40 per snip is expensive but yet, you want everything to be guaranteed clean from every pathogen , backed by testing and a certificate of authenticity? At this point, I think you just enjoy complaining 🤣

eastcoastjoe

Do you have any idea how much it costs to run a mother at the size needed to have enough variation for the market ? Between, testing, operation and all the extra time it takes to ensure there is no cross contamination?

Loc Dog

Veteran
If you don’t look beyond this forum or a google search, there isn’t much hope. Some of you long time forum members need to broaden your horizons through social media if you are looking for clone vendors. That’s where they advertise the most. Specifically Instagram. Otherwise your going to continue to get left in the dust
Every single shit vendor sending diseased and infested plants was from google searches. Crooks like strainly, have a scam where the sellers offer deals, but there checkout does not work, or if order multiple items charged multiple shipping, so have to contact vendor who sends bill. Then when you get infested/infected god knows what the crap they actually sent is, since they know dead before flowering, strainly says you scammed them by not using checkout. Then no feedback allowed, which is why you see no complaints.

Prefer recommendation from someone here since 2009. One thing I hate about ICmag since site changed is no friends and list of them that were on to chat. We traded freely back then. Lost a sense of community with that. Used to spend hours a day here, no check in once a week or so.

eastcoastjoe

Every single shit vendor sending diseased and infested plants was from google searches. Crooks like strainly, have a scam where the sellers offer deals, but there checkout does not work, or if order multiple items charged multiple shipping, so have to contact vendor who sends bill. Then when you get infested/infected god knows what the crap they actually sent is, since they know dead before flowering, strainly says you scammed them by not using checkout. Then no feedback allowed, which is why you see no complaints.

Prefer recommendation from someone here since 2009. One thing I hate about ICmag since site changed is no friends and list of them that were on to chat. We traded freely back then. Lost a sense of community with that. Used to spend hours a day here, no check in once a week or so.

If the forums weren’t so heavily censored, maybe community could have grown stronger. Problem is, sharing doesn’t align with marketing so here we are 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Do you have any idea how much it costs to run a mother at the size needed to have enough variation for the market ? Between, testing, operation and all the extra time it takes to ensure there is no cross contamination?
In california lots of places selling rooted clones for $30. What does a clone cost? .25 cent rockwool and $2 electric and nutrients. Hundred cuts off mother at $100 $10K. More money than growing and selling bud. Most commercial growers are throwing cuts away all day. Tumi does HLVD/Fusarium for $40.

Loc Dog

Veteran
First-class genetics
Breedersdirectseedco
Farmerjoe420
Radio ridge nursery
Haze valley nursery
Archive nursery

I've either received for free or bought cuts from these places. Never had a problem knock on wood.
Thanks. Will check them out.

eastcoastjoe

In california lots of places selling rooted clones for $30. What does a clone cost? .25 cent rockwool and $2 electric and nutrients. Hundred cuts off mother at $100 $10K. More money than growing and selling bud. Most commercial growers are throwing cuts away all day. Tumi does HLVD/Fusarium for $40.

Again, you have no idea what your talking about. I covered this last year but you took nothing from it. Did you know sometimes it’s takes 3+ tests for hop latent to rear it’s ugly head ?
Do the math , that’s roughly $100 per plant and multiply that times say 50, because that’s the kinda inventory you need ti make it in the nursery business these days.

What about the sampling ? Any idea how time consuming it is to bleach between every cut and change gloves to avoid contamination. ?

What about when you need to take clones from all those plants ? 50 pairs of scissors ? disinfecting between each plant. Any idea how long that takes ?

Latest posts

Latest posts