What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Are there any reputable clone vendors in USA??????????

eastcoastjoe

I agree with you 100% because I don't tend to go clone shopping on social media accounts.

Let me help you understand the clone game. All the companies you find on google and recommended in these forums, there all getting a large part of their stock from the same sources. There often selling you just a name, that’s why they don’t have pictures. They don’t even grow their stock. They’re also not transparent about testing. That’s why you will keep chasing your tail because they all spread disease from the same circles. Good luck to you , was just trying to help you 👍🏼

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
^ What is that an Instagram accout? I don't even use Instagram.
People who take credit cards are most reliable. 4 of 5 sellers took and got money back. The fifth MG1brands ghosted from first e-mail reporting fusarium. 25 clones and 2 look like they might finally grow after three generations trying to outrun the fusarium.

Fusarium is death sentence for plant, but could take days or months until conditions are perfect to go full blown. HLVD will not kill but give lame results. Wonder if that is why some complain about clone strains others rave about.

Still have not found a safe source. Another thing to worry about is people selling clones from seeds. Hear so many claiming they grew GG4 or another desirable strain from seed. Then that gets passed as clone.
Still kicking myself in the ass for losing GG4. Got bored after 8 years of nothing else, and wanted some variety which killed everything. Have wasted 3 years now without a grow worth a crap.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Let me help you understand the clone game. All the companies you find on google and recommended in these forums, there all getting a large part of their stock from the same sources. There often selling you just a name, that’s why they don’t have pictures. They don’t even grow their stock. They’re also not transparent about testing. That’s why you will keep chasing your tail because they all spread disease from the same circles. Good luck to you , was just trying to help you 👍🏼
Making things worse, is even if 99% of their mothers are clean, one bad one and putting cutting in aero cloners and every clone gets it through gaping hole at bottom of stem. Then cloner is infected from that point forward unless major disinfection. Snype used aquarium antibiotics for a week between batches.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If your gonna buy clones off the net, they must be tested. Do not buy anything If they don't have an account on a cannabis forum. You can see their garden and the health of what they offer. If all they care about is profits I'd pass on them.

eastcoastjoe

Making things worse, is even if 99% of their mothers are clean, one bad one and putting cutting in aero cloners and every clone gets it through gaping hole at bottom of stem. Then cloner is infected from that point forward unless major disinfection. Snype used aquarium antibiotics for a week between batches.

anyone selling clones that is using an aerocloner is clearly a rookie or they don’t care

Loc Dog

Veteran
If your gonna buy clones off the net, they must be tested. Do not buy anything If they don't have an account on a cannabis forum. You can see their garden and the health of what they offer. If all they care about is profits I'd pass on them.
No excuse not to test if doing as a business. Tumi test is $40 for hlvd and fusarium. For hobbyist it is pricey since only sold in lots of 10.

The truly sleazy could fake the tests or copy from someone elses site. On strainly I swear they intentionally sell infected clones because they are selling fakes, and will be dead before flowering. Most guarantee for a day, when fusarium could take weeks to die.

eastcoastjoe

No excuse not to test if doing as a business. Tumi test is $40 for hlvd and fusarium. For hobbyist it is pricey since only sold in lots of 10.

The truly sleazy could fake the tests or copy from someone elses site. On strainly I swear they intentionally sell infected clones because they are selling fakes, and will be dead before flowering. Most guarantee for a day, when fusarium could take weeks to die.

You need multiple hop latent tests to ensure a plant is clean. I had one pop dirty on the 3rd test. While I do agree with what you are saying about businesses testing, it’s not cheap.

Loc Dog

Veteran
You need multiple hop latent tests to ensure a plant is clean. I had one pop dirty on the 3rd test. While I do agree with what you are saying about businesses testing, it’s not cheap.
Have you used Tumi?? They claim to be able to find with lowest amount of indicators.

I am so disgusted I have given up. Never thought I would stop growing. Might resort to some old Attitude seeds that have been in fridge for several years, but hate the idea of pheno hunting. Wanted 60 day award winners that grow uniformly since only grow in one tent.

https://21668670.fs1.hubspotusercontent-na1.net/hubfs/21668670/Marketing/Resources/Product Resources/Mother Stock Screening/Mother Stock Validation 1-Final.pdf

eastcoastjoe

Have you used Tumi?? They claim to be able to find with lowest amount of indicators.

I am so disgusted I have given up. Never thought I would stop growing. Might resort to some old Attitude seeds that have been in fridge for several years, but hate the idea of pheno hunting. Wanted 60 day award winners that grow uniformly since only grow in one tent.

https://21668670.fs1.hubspotusercontent-na1.net/hubfs/21668670/Marketing/Resources/Product Resources/Mother Stock Screening/Mother Stock Validation 1-Final.pdf

I feel your pain dude. The good old days are gone.

Jenn

sorry for my ignorance but are there no good mail order clone vendors? sorry for the dumb question im buzzed
Honestly it doesn't look very good. Between fake cuts, and diseases it is not very promising. I have had my eye on Burning Bush Nurseries to pick up their Girl Scout Cookies and OG Kush and it looks like they folded up shop this week and took off with their customers money. I've seen people on Reddit say they took the orders and never shipped.

So it is what it is.....

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's been said a few times in this thread. Last time for me. There are plenty of places to pick up or have clean/legitimate clones shipped. It's only getting better and not worse . The people complaining aren't trying or they are cheap and want $30 cuts shipped with all kinds of labs tests attached.

shithawk420

Veteran
sorry for the dumb question. i dont mind paying as long as they are good cuts. i dont even care if its the real strain as long as its killer weed.i dont ask for much. im not too much of a snob. just a little lol

im just totally new to this concept of clones shipped to non legal states. almost blows my mind. as you can probably tell i havent been in the game a long time

Jenn

im just totally new to this concept of clones shipped to non legal states. almost blows my mind. as you can probably tell i havent been in the game a long time
I live in a legal State where I can go to the store and spend twenty bucks for a clone, but I'm not sure how I would feel about playing the game in a non legal State.

Now you are probably saying "Why don't you just go buy a clone?" and the answer would be the stores tend to keep the elite cuts for their self.

eastcoastjoe

I live in a legal State where I can go to the store and spend twenty bucks for a clone, but I'm not sure how I would feel about playing the game in a non legal State.

Now you are probably saying "Why don't you just go buy a clone?" and the answer would be the stores tend to keep the elite cuts for their self.

The stores tend to never have the real cuts lol

shithawk420

Veteran

im only thinking about it cause it wood be in the country and only my family would know about it. if i was in a legal state i would be pheno hunting right now.

so the stores keep the elites to do what with? just hoard the cuts in their circle? do they sell the buds and oil? again sorry for the dumb questions. Ive never been to a dispensary but i could cross the state lines and go to one pretty easy but IL doesnt allow the sale of clones. IL fucking sucks. cant even grow there without a med card. im honestly surprised how far its come in 20 years but there is definitely room for improvement. greedy cocksuckers hoarding all the wealth and goodies.its still like $450 an ounce in some dispensaries in IL i think. The fuck? this aint progress when its just easier to go buy an ounce thats probably just as good for $220. i can get that right now here in IA. why the fuck would i go to a dispensary? sorry for going off topic. im buzzed

eastcoastjoe

im only thinking about it cause it wood be in the country and only my family would know about it. if i was in a legal state i would be pheno hunting right now.

so the stores keep the elites to do what with? just hoard the cuts in their circle? do they sell the buds and oil? again sorry for the dumb questions. Ive never been to a dispensary but i could cross the state lines and go to one pretty easy but IL doesnt allow the sale of clones. IL fucking sucks. cant even grow there without a med card. im honestly surprised how far its come in 20 years but there is definitely room for improvement. greedy cocksuckers hoarding all the wealth and goodies.its still like $450 an ounce in some dispensaries in IL i think. The fuck? this aint progress when its just easier to go buy an ounce thats probably just as good for $220. i can get that right now here in IA. why the fuck would i go to a dispensary? sorry for going off topic. im buzzed

Don’t listen to people on the Internet trying to scare you about the legality of shipping plants. People who do that clearly do not understand what the 2018 farm bill did to change the laws on shipping hemp

Latest posts

Latest posts