What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Are there any reputable clone vendors in USA??????????

shithawk420

Veteran
Everything sucks dead donkeys. Some fungus treatment has helped a lot, but have 8 dogs, and can't relax and enjoy myself with shrooms. Had some that were 8 times as strong as normal, and over did a few times. If can figure the right amount, can get a great high better than bud. Love to watch old music videos with headphones.

One dog ripped anothers ear, not while I was doing, but that is kind of shit I do not want while trying to enjoy.
i hear you man. i wish i could get some nice shrooms. they have these shitty legal gummi "shrooms" in the shops but they are garbage. things suck here too man. 8 dogs? you living on a farm now? my old boy is pissing everywhere gotta take him to the vet. driving me crazy too. i cant deal with 8 dogs. ive had to run a farm before but im done with that shit.

wish i could order some clones and grow but i moved to IA. maybe i can order some clones to give my dad to grow but he will probably end up killing them. yeah sucks buddy but im right there with you.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
i hear you man. i wish i could get some nice shrooms. they have these shitty legal gummi "shrooms" in the shops but they are garbage. things suck here too man. 8 dogs? you living on a farm now? my old boy is pissing everywhere gotta take him to the vet. driving me crazy too. i cant deal with 8 dogs. ive had to run a farm before but im done with that shit.

wish i could order some clones and grow but i moved to IA. maybe i can order some clones to give my dad to grow but he will probably end up killing them. yeah sucks buddy but im right there with you.
Can get belly bands for male dogs to stop piss in house. The gummies are usually amanita muscaria which are much weaker. Had some tidal wave which can be 8 times stronger that usual, and had to lay down. Like I mentioned, hitting that just under tripping level is awesome.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Some things I have learned -

Buy from sellers that take credit cards and who have social media groups they do not moderate for reviews. MG!brands and others post BS reviews they copied from someone else of just made up. That jaskass site is so pathetic, with pages that came with the template they used, since to cheap to pay for decent site. Looks like crackhead business.

MG1brands infected clones 2 died quickly and the other 2 have been trying to salvage. Tried growing out twice, to outrun the fusarium when it was cold. Thought I had it, but as soon as 85 degree temps hit it goes ballistic and plant dies rapidly. So even if they appear acceptable when they arrive, they harbor this forever and no cure.

Truly pathetic that I can not find any reputable sellers, of top shelf clones. Other sleazy sites like strainly, I think they are well aware the plants are infected, sell them with only a one day guarantee, since just some bag seeds they grew, and know they will never reach flower. They could also have HLVD, but plants do not live long enough to tell.

If any long term members have any top shelf, like permanent marker, capjunky, chimera (I might have outrun the fusarium on that one, but still young plant) MAC1 or anything else highly desirable, message me. Only one I have that is very healthy is Cannarado Fatso. Only issue is it preflowers, so clones are not symmetrical.

eastcoastjoe

Some things I have learned -

Buy from sellers that take credit cards and who have social media groups they do not moderate for reviews. MG!brands and others post BS reviews they copied from someone else of just made up. That jaskass site is so pathetic, with pages that came with the template they used, since to cheap to pay for decent site. Looks like crackhead business.

MG1brands infected clones 2 died quickly and the other 2 have been trying to salvage. Tried growing out twice, to outrun the fusarium when it was cold. Thought I had it, but as soon as 85 degree temps hit it goes ballistic and plant dies rapidly. So even if they appear acceptable when they arrive, they harbor this forever and no cure.

Truly pathetic that I can not find any reputable sellers, of top shelf clones. Other sleazy sites like strainly, I think they are well aware the plants are infected, sell them with only a one day guarantee, since just some bag seeds they grew, and know they will never reach flower. They could also have HLVD, but plants do not live long enough to tell.

If any long term members have any top shelf, like permanent marker, capjunky, chimera (I might have outrun the fusarium on that one, but still young plant) MAC1 or anything else highly desirable, message me. Only one I have that is very healthy is Cannarado Fatso. Only issue is it preflowers, so clones are not symmetrical.

Why not just pop your own seeds ?

Loc Dog

Veteran
Why not just pop your own seeds ?
Do not want to waste life pheno hunting and seeds can also have fusarium and HLVD these days due to poor breeding. If either parent has HLVD or Fusarium, 30% chance of seeds having it. With seeds at $15 and 1 in 1000 being topshelf, not worth it. Used to be much more activity here, and we traded without diseases. Now like sex since 80's.

Would pay $100's just to have GG4 back. Getting bored with that after 8 years is what led to 4 years wasting my time to get jack shit. Had that straight from source in 2014.

eastcoastjoe

Do not want to waste life pheno hunting and seeds can also have fusarium and HLVD these days due to poor breeding. If either parent has HLVD or Fusarium, 30% chance of seeds having it. With seeds at $15 and 1 in 1000 being topshelf, not worth it. Used to be much more activity here, and we traded without diseases. Now like sex since 80's.

Would pay $100's just to have GG4 back. Getting bored with that after 8 years is what led to 4 years wasting my time to get jack shit. Had that straight from source in 2014.

I understand pathogens can be passed on to seeds, but I think at that percentage is not good science at all. I don’t know many people who ever got a fungal pathogens from popping a seed.
I can definitely understand what you’re saying about pheno hunting, but in reality, you are wasting the same amount of time now getting clones that are infected. Seed offerings are way more refined than what they were even 10 years ago. I bet you for the money you have already spent on clones, you could have found a few keepers out of buying fems from CSI work. I would be willing to bet my life that none of those seeds would have been infected.

eastcoastjoe

Archive sell’s GG4 out of his store for like $40. Maybe your just looking in the wrong places

eastcoastjoe

Sun Clone having a 50% off sale, but have to buy 4. Will ship anywhere in US. I have had good luck.
I actually remember them now. On overgrow last year they popped and then suddenly disappeared. Sent people PM.

Here is the new thread. No pictures, won’t post viroid test results.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get your clones from a reputable solid grower. People get the same clones I run for myself. It is not a buisness. You will not find my clones at any clone bank. Exclusive hunted by me. I know a few people who do the same thing. It's more about getting quality plants in other gardens. I can't take them with me when I die. Lossing them would SUCK!

Loc Dog

Veteran
Archive sell’s GG4 out of his store for like $40. Maybe your just looking in the wrong places
What is name of site? Found it if in Oregon. Does not have GG4, and not familiar with what he has listed.

Hank64

Wow reading all the mixed shit about these clone vendors makes me happy I'm in Colorado. Few shops sell clones. And all but 1 have been great. some better than others.

I have never heard about HLVD until today. Wow. Im blown away. Makes me think I have had a few plants that had it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HpLVd has been going on for the better part of 15 years.

I've never had any virus going back 50 years I know of.. I suspected a few but never saw any quality issues at harvest. Paranoia is more of an issue than the virus itself. HpLVDd is the #1 reason why a clone gets a bad review about quality. Most had no clue they had it. Healthy/happy plants are key.

Jenn

So...are there? Any reputable online clone dealers....? Has anyone made the discovery yet? I am very interested in getting a Girl Scout Cookie and OG Kush cut, but it's like catching knives.

I don't think I have come across one dealer yet that someone hasn't said they got hlvd from. Or the cuts are fake, or they didn't ship, etc.

Anyone?

eastcoastjoe

So...are there? Any reputable online clone dealers....? Has anyone made the discovery yet? I am very interested in getting a Girl Scout Cookie and OG Kush cut, but it's like catching knives.

I don't think I have come across one dealer yet that someone hasn't said they got hlvd from. Or the cuts are fake, or they didn't ship, etc.

Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator: