What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
not much left in the lower patch.
picture.php

pulled thick tops today after a mostly rainy day, budrot was minor but progressing.
frost tonight then more sun coming...
Wedding Cake
picture.php

frosting on the Cake today before I grabbed the tops.
picture.php

Forum GSC. another week would be choice but rot setting in and I took the nice tops tonite.
picture.php

Cookie Frosting
picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
not much left in the lower patch.
View Image

pulled thick tops today after a mostly rainy day, budrot was minor but progressing.
frost tonight then more sun coming...
Wedding Cake
View Image

frosting on the Cake today before I grabbed the tops.
View Image

Forum GSC. another week would be choice but rot setting in and I took the nice tops tonite.
View Image

Cookie Frosting
View Image

Yea I was starting to have bud rot here and there also. Got one small Gelota OG left in a 5gal bucket. It's a small plant but it'll be enough to test out. I swear guys I harvest a Peyote Wi-Fi a few days ago that's one of the stinkiest plants I've seen. I can't wait to try that out. I've been so busy and always seems like the wife's mom is here when I'm super busy drying weed or something. And I don't like her to smell to much, which is impossible, she's bad to get on the cordless phone and neighbors like to get scanners to fucking listen. That's how nosy people are around here. Some stuff happened the last 2wks that's really put me on edge. And lots of stuff I can't really talk about for security reasons. But more less people saying things that should shut up and worry about shit on there own property. These fuckers smell you smoking one on the porch and tell everybody in town.....wtf??? That's how shit is in WV, if somebody thinks your doing something illegal they'll gladly report your ass. Sorry to rant guys I'm just so fucking tired it's been a long season. But I've got outdoor weed that's looking as good as indoor. along of very good stuff this year. I'll go back and post the plants I've harvest, like I said I'm mainly finished. I'll chopped that Gelato OG soon. Happy harvest, and finishing up those longer flowering strains.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Wow that nice brother. How much longer does it need?? Beautiful plant

Not sure. I never ran one to the point where all the pistils were dead/brown yet. She's good in the frost and can even take some freezing. Last year it was November when I took her and all her fan leaves were giving up the ghost with snow on the ground. So I want to say mid November to mid December. She didn't flower until mid August. So I'm only at 8 weeks now. To have her finish properly up here, I'd have to dep her end of June when I'm still planting. Lol.

That said, we get the odd freak year when it's nice until mid December, even to xmas. So far, so good.

yardgrazer

Finished jarring the last of the two quicker flowering plants I had, looks like I pulled in about 7 ounces of decent buds from each. Likely would've done better if I'd waited it out, weather looked bad and I was worried about budrot, but the third slower flowering plant is still alive and kicking. Admittedly I would've also likely done better if I hadn't used well water... I have a few (RMS) Romulan plants out from when I was looking for a male plant, those plants have largely gotten by on rain, and they don't seem to be showing any of the nute issues these Leb HPs did.

Pretty happy for my first attempt at outdoor.

yardgrazer

Welcome to the jungle baby.

We'll see what happens next year, but I keep hearing from or about locals who were growing this year, and they weren't nearly as conservative as I was about our stupidly low number for legal plants. I may well have a halfway respectable jungle.

Will mean having to gut a chicken coop outbuilding to rebuild, I survived the drying process this year, but next the overwhelming stink might be my dead body if I don't find a place to dry outside the house.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The best weed you will ever smoke is dried outdoors. I dried a pile in my small shed and had to watch it because it's dry one day, and rehydrated the next rain. Lol. It dries very slow so the smoke is smooth. You still have to cure though. And the strong smell really only lasts a couple days.

With today's super soil recipes, you can grow 10 pounders.

brock1

A few outdoor 54lat UK.

Attachments

• 20190923_152943.jpg
    20190923_152943.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 16
  • 20191002_131904.jpg
    20191002_131904.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20191005_162227.jpg
    20191005_162227.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20191002_131800.jpg
    20191002_131800.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20191013_103415.jpg
    20191013_103415.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20191013_103218.jpg
    20191013_103218.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20191013-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20191013-WA0008.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG 1873
    IMG 1873
    117.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 20191008_184904.jpg
    20191008_184904.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 20

yardgrazer

Heh, I'm only growing for myself, I think I may already have enough to last a year, even with giving some away. I'll try to be braver about a really slow drying process in the future, this year I did run a dehumidifier, in a truck sized garage (I wouldn't have bothered with the dehumidifier but we grow mold inside - just the right cool moist conditions). Took a lot of spraying precautions this year - Neem before flowering started, Elemental Copper, and cautious use of Serenade Disease Control.

I took down one plant in three stages, sampled the "six weeks" flower (I used two methods to guestimate, looked to see when sunlight got down to around 14 hours, and counted back about 10 days from when I first started to see real flowers) which is dry enough and jarred enough to get a taste. Seems awesome. Was just well-developed lower branches that were starting to get bud rot in multiple spots and were hampering air circulation around the rest of the plant. Had 2 near identical plants, and only this one had an actual bud rot issue, not just minor spots here and there. Might've been it's location closer to where cool moist air comes up the hillside.

Also took a large amount from that same plant down at "7 weeks" and left the rest to finish at "8 weeks" before I got super paranoid about the mold and the weather forecast and chopped what was left.

And then of course it's barely rained and been pretty decent for the week that followed.

'Boogieman'

The best weed you will ever smoke is dried outdoors. I dried a pile in my small shed and had to watch it because it's dry one day, and rehydrated the next rain. Lol. It dries very slow so the smoke is smooth. You still have to cure though. And the strong smell really only lasts a couple days.

With today's super soil recipes, you can grow 10 pounders.

I used to dry in a camouflage camping tent with a battery powered fan. It actually worked ok.

PDX Dopesmoker

This is four plants each about a foot and a half high that need about another month of nice weather. Unfortunately the powers that be are saying that we're going to be getting a few inches of rain over the next week or so.
E4cKXbc.jpg

Will this South African bagseed plant said to be of likely Swazi origin survive the Oregon fall rain?
XV8vbKG.jpg

Will this one?
hpJ6JDO.jpg

Tune in this time next week to find out.

The remains of this Macob Kush cross is coming inside to hang upside down before the rain starts, it's top came in a few weeks ago at the start of the previous round of storms.
iJm8PHY.jpg

I used to dry in a camouflage camping tent with a battery powered fan. It actually worked ok.

Dont know how it didnt burn down but i used to do similar. Big ol canvas military tent, Camo tarp over the top with 6inches clearance and a gas stove turned RIGHT down. Was acceptable even when it was bucketing down outside.

yardgrazer

Man, outside looks super weird where you live, Art!

Think I might need to cut the purpling plant down tomorrow morning, was thinking I'd just get it under a tarp to avoid heavy rain tomorrow, but sounds like the NE is in for bombogenesis, only so much I can do to protect the plant.