What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

browntrout

Veteran
Blueberry Sativa pheno of Tripleberry @45N

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

This is a South African bagseed plant rumored to be of Swazi origin
iDusfZn.jpg

Heres a closeup, needs like 4 more weeks or something like that, hopefully the weather cooperates.
STtVuSq.jpg

This is a different South African bagseed plant rumored to be of Swazi origin that needs another 4 weeks or so of nice weather.
eRaA2H1.jpg

This is a a South African bagseed plant rumored to be of Swazi origin that needs another 3 weeks or so of nice weather.
Kt8c957.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

I'm not going to get to use this little guy unfortunately, but its pretty nice to see that kind of behavior in the gene pool
ZzIom8F.jpg

This is one of my homemade Macob Kush crosses
YFBruiU.jpg

This is one of my homemade orillagay ueglay umbernay ourfay crosses
LhHbfZ9.jpg

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry guys I've harvest everything I've had left. I'll back up and get some pics. I've worked hard this last week. There's a security issue and I had to finish things up, another reason why it'll be hard for me to grow outdoor next year. But everything was ready anyway, I just needed about 3days and done it in 1 day lol. Hopefully I get anything dryed and put up. I've harvest some good plants, several from Cannarado are great, Ocean Grown Cookies seems good too, a lot of stuff to sample. I've got a few things mixed up I'm gonna have to figure out what's what lol. Usually I can tell by smoking. But there's a few i still gotta figure out. I'm marking with a sharpie on my jars now I know.!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I apologize to Browntrout from not getting those Tripleberrys out. But I'll definitely get them in my next indoor grow coming up. Those are beautiful plants friend and I do apologize, I'm hoping to make it up with a nice big indoor Tripleberry. I've gotta go check out your guys posts/pics....just glancing looks like some insane buds. I've been super busy guys, I'll get my pics posted. I'm sampling anything dry enough to smoke lol, and everything seems pretty damn good!!!! I had to trim the buds and put them on my hanging drying rack, The bigger buds start to mold so I couldn't hang them. But I've got it under control hopefully now. Good luck guys and be careful, smell and things can travel along way if somebody smells it, and tells everybody in the community, but sadly that's what I fucking deal with.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Johnny

Johnny

Johnny was a little older than me in high school. A top athlete who passed away in a swimming accident during a senior trip. Too young to go. I think about more people in the school working together for a sanctioned trip for everyone, whether a recreation budget could hire a lifeguard instead of a group of kids skipping class.

reminds me of Midnight Splendor, flowering under a somewhat erratic light schedule 16-24 hours

NBOB5LE.jpg

pf1aalE.jpg

2374wsu.jpg

F3Ytg6Y.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

Johnny was a little older than me in high school. A top athlete who passed away in a swimming accident during a senior trip. Too young to go. I think about more people in the school working together for a sanctioned trip for everyone, whether a recreation budget could hire a lifeguard instead of a group of kids skipping class.

reminds me of Midnight Splendor, flowering under a somewhat erratic light schedule 16-24 hours

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
I did that to a plant by accident when I got my first light, but before I got my first timer.

This is the other strain of South African bagseed said to be of likely Swazi origin that I get out over the summer.
eZjjPHJ.jpg

I have two females of this strain, the one in the picture and the other which start flowered starting mid August, somewhat early, this one was extremely late, started mid September. Both seem like they have characteristics of a hybrid of some sort if I were forced to guess, but I'm not really all that knowledgeable about indigenous African marijuana other than seeing some pictures and growing out a few seeds.

Heres a small cluster of colorful male flowers
6LhJvIL.jpg

Bottom right corner
CsyvDFo.jpg

Damned autofocus, maybe I'll get a digital SLR some day.
HCfdfsu.jpg

This is the other plant near by.
P3nILZ4.jpg

Neither of them seem to be exhibiting much in the way fo gender characteristics yet due to the influence of ample street lights at night, but there is still hope for a boy and a girl and a new strain named after that church. That church sure could raise a lot of money for good causes with their own unique strain of cannabis seeds to sell.
I'll have some autoflowering seeds in my mix next year to combat the streetlight issue.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man I found some good stuff from Cannarado.....those Lemon Tree x Lemon Jack are insane, along with the double sundea. I'm smelling that woody Brazilian Indian smell
.....usually killer weed, and just from a few buds that dried I sampled are killer!!!!!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Thanks.

It's been mid teens for a week and 5c at night. 14 day forecast is for more of the same but closer to 19 this week. Getting a light rain today.

Where are you?

PDX Dopesmoker

That photo of the big Swazi tree in the woods is really attractive, good luck on an easy finish to the season for that one, TychoMonolyth. Do you use a saw to cut those down the big lumber or do you hack at it with a machete?

This is a photo of the late flowering, all green pheno of my purple plants. Kinda of a dud of a plant, but still looks pretty OK so I'll smoke it. I grew out two green ones from the purple seeds last summer and they both turned out to be unusually strong stuff regardless the points off for color discrimination.
8JWxCf4.jpg

Macob Kush
6ydloWC.jpg

This is one of the two females of the cross of the purple female from my purple seeds from last summer with the Macob male from last summer
bOvsmG3.jpg

Heres the other, later flowering one
Gxd5xzG.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

I use a color coded system to help me remember which pollen I put on which flower and when, red turned out to be a lucky color this year.
j9v7zxr.jpg

This is a flower from on of the South African bagseed plants rumored to be of Swazi origin which I pollinated with a homemade Glue cross on Sept 26, its got a stylish blue & white identity bracelet on it.
gOlod6J.jpg

This a flower from the other strain of South African bagseed plants rumored to be of Swazi origin, this one was inbred on Sept 3 and wears an identity bracket made of hemp twine.
Emk3YHD.jpg

St. Phatty

attachment.php

Sativa on the left.

They're in 32 gallon pots.

attachment.php

Early Harvest, Blue HB cross.

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_184000_mold-HB.jpg
    IMG_20191012_184000_mold-HB.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20191012_195406_32-gal-pots.jpg
    IMG_20191012_195406_32-gal-pots.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20191012_195439_underbuds.jpg
    IMG_20191012_195439_underbuds.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 16

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
TychoMonolyth how is the high from dat swazi plant ? it makes u cough?
Nice tunnel vision high. Smoke is a little hash, but no cough if you dry slow. Nice smoke.

I use a color coded system to help me remember which pollen I put on which flower and when, red turned out to be a lucky color this year.
View Image

This is a flower from on of the South African bagseed plants rumored to be of Swazi origin which I pollinated with a homemade Glue cross on Sept 26, its got a stylish blue & white identity bracelet on it.
View Image

This a flower from the other strain of South African bagseed plants rumored to be of Swazi origin, this one was inbred on Sept 3 and wears an identity bracket made of hemp twine.
View Image
Damn PDX, that middle bud should be framed.

View Image

Sativa on the left.

They're in 32 gallon pots.

View Image

Early Harvest, Blue HB cross.

Phatty grows phat buds. Lol

You guys are killin it this year.

Latest posts

Latest posts