What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

iTarzan

Veteran
Here is the Original Diesel by Weasel.

DSCN3553.jpeg
DSCN3554.jpeg

Old Piney

I think I can get flower actually. Do you have a recipe to make that coconut oil? Thanks
Sorry for the late reply somehow I missed your question .first spread your flower out on a cookie sheet and bake at 200 degrees for 40 minutes (decarboxylation) then just stuff it in a mason jar and fill with melted coconut oil. put the lid on loose and simmer the jar in a pot of water for like 6 hours (keep the water full ). Then just strain through cheese cloth while still hot and pour into jelly jars.Sometimes I repeat the process with that oil and new flower for a double dose oil .you can also use a crock pot instead of the Mason jars and water bath
I think I can get flower actually. Do you have a recipe to make that coconut oil? Thanks

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the info Old Piney. I guess we actually can't get hemp flower anymore here, it has to be processed by a company before I can purchase it. Government supporting the corporations' rights over the people's rights. May come in handy some day.

Thanks for sharing iTarzan! Those are some happy plants, being under roof but with natural light. Mold and bugs are going to have to tough it out, not touching your gals! Looks like good resin over at your house! :smoke:

Old Piney

Thanks for the info Old Piney. I guess we actually can't get hemp flower anymore here, it has to be processed by a company before I can purchase it. Government supporting the corporations' rights over the people's rights. May come in handy some day.

Thanks for sharing iTarzan! Those are some happy plants, being under roof but with natural light. Mold and bugs are going to have to tough it out, not touching your gals! Looks like good resin over at your house! :smoke:
That sucks many people have told me that my homemade homegrown CBD is better than what you can buy, like homemade preserves fresh some the garden.Im sure you could break down and just grow your own

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another plot for the hemp, will do, yeah right, just can't let them pollinate. I know there is some locally made cbd hemp coconut oil salves, will have to try that. I have a Enerhealth Botanicals cbd hemp salve with coconut oil but I quit using it because it didn't seem to help my skin, may try it again.

Hashislife

Hi friends,
small return of smoke test of Himalaya gold and the 2nd Killer kush.
as predicted from its pre-harvest smell, the 2nd Killer kush has a more pronounced taste than the first, cat's piss with undertones of sour fruit candies. a powerful high with moderate couch lock.
IMG_20221025_124149.jpg

Himalaya gold is very particular, after drying it has a rather banal smell, which in no way reflects its taste, it has an interesting and particular taste, between medicinal herb, cake paste, and lemon, I think it will give an excellent hash. its effect is mild but long lasting (more so than killer kush) it is relaxing but not overpowering, you feel perfectly well with a little smile all the way. perfect for a social activity, or against anxiety.
IMG_20221025_123828.jpg

the kumaoni are inside, two of them have developed very particular smells of chewing gum and mint, but very different in style from a bubble variety. the third rather a skunky smell (the kumaoni would be contaminated by hybrids?). and the mini kumaoni one bud, with a very spicy smell typical of what we think of when we talk about Nepali charas.
IMG_20221025_122941.jpg

to honor all that, I replaced my bubblebag and bought a washing machine.
190/110/70/45/25.
and I would like to test several bag combinations.
hence my question for ice fans.
I have three different mixes and in relation to what I'm looking for I would like advice on which bags to choose.
the first is a mix of killer kush x Himalayan Gold x super skunk leaves. and the second a complete super skunk. in these cases, I try to get everything back, but 5 bags seems too many, but I don't know which ones to remove, or if it would be wise to remove any.
IMG_20221025_123220.jpg

for the kumaoni's I want to do it differently, after rubbing I want to make a full spectrum hash with the leftovers. all sizes of trichomes mixed.
maybe 190/45 or 190/25 or others?

what do you recommend me?

I hope your harvest has been good.

iTarzan

Veteran
I do the 190 to remove trash and then just use the 25 to collect all the tricks. I don't separate trick sizes with different bags.

Nice budge too. Really nice with lots of trichs. Roll me a bunch of joints and put them in the tube system and send them to me.

Hashislife

I do the 190 to remove trash and then just use the 25 to collect all the tricks. I don't separate trick sizes with different bags.

Nice budge too. Really nice with lots of trichs. Roll me a bunch of joints and put them in the tube system and send them to me.
so 190/25 would be best for you? So maybe I'll give it a try.
I don't understand the second part of your message, what's a budge? In the traductor it's like a buoy?🤪

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You definitely should. I made that bubble hash with last year's crop but haven't tried it yet. The finger hash was really strong. May try a piece this evening. The rain finally showed up. Got a half inch so far with a quarter to half inch on the way. Glad we jarred the crop this weekend. Worked out so well! The season is over here! Time for smoke testing! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keeps the snow off. :smoke:

full

full

full

full

Seedlings in the lawn I've been mowing over. I was going to avoid it last time but I forgot. We're in abnormally dry almost moderate drought. Had several freezes one down to 28F. Now they have to deal with leaves falling off the trees! :smoke: God is telling me to get the crop out earlier next year! :smoke:

full

Lunchmoney

Keeps the snow off. :smoke:

full

full

full

full

Seedlings in the lawn I've been mowing over. I was going to avoid it last time but I forgot. We're in abnormally dry almost moderate drought. Had several freezes one down to 28F. Now they have to deal with leaves falling off the trees! :smoke: God is telling me to get the crop out earlier next year! :smoke:

full

This is solid system I can see how the weather really played into your favor this harvest season. You are blessed well done

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Lunchmoney! Its all over today with an inch of rain over a long period soaking everything down. Perfectly done. This crop is really good. Praise God for guiding me in the way.

Great shots, ChunkyPigs! Thanks for sharing! The wedding cake really earns its keep. Is that a derivative of cake?

Not Gelato looks like a perfect afghan indica. What is its background?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
Hi friends,
small return of smoke test of Himalaya gold and the 2nd Killer kush.
as predicted from its pre-harvest smell, the 2nd Killer kush has a more pronounced taste than the first, cat's piss with undertones of sour fruit candies. a powerful high with moderate couch lock.
View attachment 18773396
Himalaya gold is very particular, after drying it has a rather banal smell, which in no way reflects its taste, it has an interesting and particular taste, between medicinal herb, cake paste, and lemon, I think it will give an excellent hash. its effect is mild but long lasting (more so than killer kush) it is relaxing but not overpowering, you feel perfectly well with a little smile all the way. perfect for a social activity, or against anxiety.
View attachment 18773400

the kumaoni are inside, two of them have developed very particular smells of chewing gum and mint, but very different in style from a bubble variety. the third rather a skunky smell (the kumaoni would be contaminated by hybrids?). and the mini kumaoni one bud, with a very spicy smell typical of what we think of when we talk about Nepali charas.
View attachment 18773399

to honor all that, I replaced my bubblebag and bought a washing machine.
190/110/70/45/25.
and I would like to test several bag combinations.
hence my question for ice fans.
I have three different mixes and in relation to what I'm looking for I would like advice on which bags to choose.
the first is a mix of killer kush x Himalayan Gold x super skunk leaves. and the second a complete super skunk. in these cases, I try to get everything back, but 5 bags seems too many, but I don't know which ones to remove, or if it would be wise to remove any.
View attachment 18773398
for the kumaoni's I want to do it differently, after rubbing I want to make a full spectrum hash with the leftovers. all sizes of trichomes mixed.
maybe 190/45 or 190/25 or others?

what do you recommend me?

I hope your harvest has been good.
I would use more higher μm screens like 220, 180,.. to clean up more plant matetial.
The 25er screen takes some time for the water to run through and it clogs easy. Most of the times i use the 45 instead and let the rest sink to the bottom of the bucket and drain the water.
Mostly i don't like the smoke of the 45-25 fraction because it has some plastic like taste. Not sure if it is some abrasion from the screens or just the taste of the underdeveloped trichomes.
Sometimes this fraction is very good when it comes to effect.