What's new

Anyone Growing Gorilla Glue #4 Outdoors?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm going to be doing 4 GG this upcoming season outdoor in coco and smart pots. Do you guys think she's a good strain for mainlining? I tried it this year on some blue chocolate Thai I ran and it came out beautifully?

She likes to bush out a lot so I guess so?

MurdaMishou

Glue at day 28

Attachments

• 20170414_064855.jpg
    20170414_064855.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 81

Joey Bliss

yes

yes

I had 3 gg#4 next to 3 pre 98 bubba outdoors and the cats infested the gg# 4 , and did not touch the bubba , until the gg#4 was almost gone .
In New Jersey they are a f-cking bane to my existence. BT sprays 2 x a week in August and late July along with trichaderma foliar sprays up to week 2 of flower then I just hand pick of any. But the caterpillars seem to always hit my varietals that r sweet smelling or fruity. My Runtz was hammered along with blueberry muffins and my exodus cheese plants get smashed, the GG4 and my gmo do t get it as bad. And my F2 s I been playing with of GG4 pollon donor to my a cut off my garlic cookie cut. It is not the gmo cut this cut is done 10 weeks tops where my GMO cut can’t take 13 weeks and she starch for a month. Great smoke but I’m really like some phenos I’m finding I. The F2 s of gg4 x chem cookies aka garlic cookies. I worked the line to F4 and there is just 2 pheno types and they are not that different just in smell. They look identical but my favorites smell rotten tooth coffee morning breath. I know I know but it’s so dank

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest posts