What's new

Anyone Growing Gorilla Glue #4 Outdoors?

hooddro

Just got the gorilla glue #4 and am considering running a few outdoors this season. Anyone grow her last year? If so what kind of yielder is she and when does she finish?:tiphat:

Scrappy-doo

The GG#4 is a dream come true for outdoor crops. Huge yielder.
Caveman Clubs for colas! Fairly mold/rot resistant concidering the size and density of the flowers. Rock hard clubs!
No need to top or train since it bushes out naturally.[
Next year its mostly GG#4!

Guess what I'm growing this season...

:biggrin:

tommy1984

Has any one produced and GG#4 seeds via feminizing yet? Id love to get my hands on this strain but I'm out east with NO connections for a clone.

EastBayGrower

Veteran
I would been but an act of God/poor packing ended up having a heavy box fall and completely crush my gg4 I had pre-veg under flouros, that was the only plant it killed too... wish it annilated my sour d instead :p

There's always next year... or indoor ...

RckyMtRdnk

Nice Babbabud! Thank you! Are these current? I'm running her for the first time this year and just looking for some reference pics. Trying to be prepared for this epic stretch I hear about. Much appreciated.

HillBilly1

Veteran
Here's my little Glue in her overkill 100 lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 138

KBOrganics

I personally just got 6 gg4 from a buddy who has them outdoors this year by the looks of it shes a nice od plant great structure awsome ball shape with no training and being a noobish grower hes doing quite well they are strait in the ground with very little ammendments added and being out out around june 15 as a clone is already 6ftx5ft id say..and from ppl i know that have grown her out shes a good yeilder 2 month veg scrog'd indoors from another newb produced just over a half p and he had all sorts of problems getting going being his first real grow

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've got 3 outside this year. First time outdoors for me. 2 in the front and one squeezed in the middle are gg4. 2 peaking from the back are bhodi testers.

picture.php