What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

An American Dream White Picket Fences.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240915_191805804.jpg

I lost 4 of the rooted clones from the super high heat. They don't always make the transition from cloner to soil anyhow. Hopefully this group makes it. Right side are the last of the rooted clones to be transplanted and I shut the cloner down.

BrassNwood

Veteran
On the other hand. My back that hasn't sounded off in a month of Sundays decided it was going to squawk yesterday. That low back sciatica pain that all you can do it drop back on the bed and bite your hand to keep from screaming. Didn't do nothing to set it off that I can figure so I'm walking on glass today to not wake it up again.

My left shoulder started screaming as well and that crept into my head for a low-grade brain pain to top things off and while it finally eased enough to let me sleep last night after a fistful of meds I don't like to take were consumed It has gradually cranked back up again after today's physical therapy session.

Took one of the few remaining Oxycodone I've horded from the surgery as they seem to have way more punch than the hydrocodone versions I get for the adhesions. Damn I hate pain.

Had a chance to see if I can clutch the big truck and yes!!!! Not well but enough and it'll improve as I get more functionality back on that leg. We keep increasing the weight / resistance / reps on the various machines and I push until it won't do no more. I can almost pull the leg into the car without using my hands to lift it. Stairs are still a royal pain as the leg doesn't respond promptly. Has like a 2 second delay between urge and actual motion.

Latest posts

Latest posts