What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

(((Blue 😴 Dream)))

JetLife175

Veteran
There is some strains who have an incredible quality high,very enjoyable but the intensity of this high might not be extremely high for daily cannabis smokers, the older I get more I enjoy smoking this type of buds in the daytime. The effects put me where I need mentally without making me unable to function:kos:and most of the time those buds have a very good tatse to enjoy as well, making the act of getting comfortably high a real pleasure and a multi sensory experience.
Recently I have grown a hybrid of Purple Punch who is like that, a high of outstanding quality without being the strongest with a powerful taste, I love those buds so much I kept the last clone of it only for my own use, didn't sell a single flower of this lovely soul medicine. This is the main reason who makes want to try the real deal Blue Dream, could be great to enlighten my day.
Trust me you want to try the real thing.

First time I ever had it I was sitting in line for a rage against the machine concert and smoked a two gram joint with a friend. We were SKY HIGH in the most euphoric and relaxing way for almost 5 hours. Had never had anything hit me like that before. Just saw the guy I smoked it with about a month ago and we both brought it up. It was that good.