What's new

All My Cinderella99 Fans

junior_grower

well this thread and all the lovely ladies makes me want to do a C99 run again. I'm down to my last 2 oz of her. Senior those ladies look great

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
C99 BX1 "fruit punch pheno" Day 34 12/12
She smells just like fruit punch without a doubt. shes got a guaranteed spot in my garden as a mother.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WelderDan

Veteran
I let my C99 cut go, I got bored with it and need the space for the bazillion beans I have that I want to run. I have some crosses of her as well as some Killer Queen. Here's a couple crosses that I made using her dad (she was an F3)

Hash Plant x C99

Mr. Greengenes Cherry Bomb x C99

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Looking real nice in here fellas. That hashplant x C99 looks so dank with that high resin count! Loving the ladies keep em comin!!!

-NE_G978-

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice shots guys, C99 is one that has definitly stood the test of time. grew alot back around 2002, not any since, was always lookin for a nice pineapple cut to keep around.

we have lonestars KQ, just havent flowered one yet.

anyone have Ray Davies C99 cut? picked it up a bit ago, and just about to flower those and see how they are.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive never grown C99 or a hybrid but I hear so many good things about it. This thread makes me want to give it a shot in the future. Ill add it to the list :rasta:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ LEX-UK: Stellar C99! she really got some nice color to her. how long did you flower her for?

@ Bueno: You should def give her a go. Im sure she will tickle your fancy.

C99 BX-1 Day 40 12/12
I def plan on doing a solid run of her with a longer veg time cause these buds are looking so dank and the fruit punch terpens get me salivating
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
@ NE GROWER 978

What a nice thread. Thanks for starting this discussion grow-show. Makes me want to pop my Mosca BX-1 beans right now. Good job on this.:thank you:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nuggetshiner's Golden Cindy - Skush x C99

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Straight up pineapple on the cure...

dank.Frank

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Nice thread, i'm also a die hard c99 fan ^^

Here's my cross, Old time grapefruit x Lemon hash plant/c99

picture.php

Couple day's before the cut ..(i think)

pict0032xg.jpg

pict0031q.jpg

pict0026ia.jpg

I seriously think about cross it back to a nice c99 mom (kind of peach smell)

Looking great NE! I can tell she's a quick one!

I just collected some pollen from my Male C99BX and properly dusted Strawberry Diesel IX as well as guava chem! Looking forward to this as the male has some nice pineapple scent and displayed tight internode spacing.

DRorganic

Veteran
I have 8 big canning jars full of mosca c99bx1.i have been smoking on some right now. I had 3 big square buds.and 5 sativa pineapple smelling buds.the buds wher more stacked calexses.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ DRoganic: Hows her smoke and taste of your ladies. a smoke report(s) in here would be awesome to help add to the thread :) Happy Harvest DR.O

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the C99 BX1 1IX mom I've kept around and made lots of crosses with. She's done around day 54, dense funky pineapple smell.

C99 BX1 1IX

Day 55

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

Last edited:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a Shire (SSSDH) cut flowering and it threw a nanner so I plucked it off and hit the C99 BX1 1IX mom I have and got 5 seeds.

I germed 2 and flowered them out. Plant 1 is stretchy and has a sweet smell to it. It didn't really impress me much. Plant 2 wasn't as stretchy and during flowering it smelled like the Shire (SSSDH).

Here is the C99 BX1 1IX x Shire (SSSDH) Plant 2 after the first run from clone. I ran it 70 days. If you just smelled the buds, they had a sweet smell to them. It isn't until the bud is touched/broken up that the Shire (SSSDH) smell is released.

C99 BX1 1IX x Shire (SSSDH)

Day 70

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php