What's new

All My Cinderella99 Fans

baccas

The original Brother Grimm stock was wonderful with many differnt pineapple phenos. Mosca's gear was as close as it could get to the original.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
The original Brother Grimm stock was wonderful with many differnt pineapple phenos. Mosca's gear was as close as it could get to the original.

Tbh I think his breeding was with one female. Ive heard as many negatives of his c99 aswell as positives. Ive wanted to try the brother monks version which looks interesting

hashit

Tbh I think his breeding was with one female. Ive heard as many negatives of his c99 aswell as positives. Ive wanted to try the brother monks version which looks interesting

I had a Pineapple and Hawaiian Punch pheno with Mosca's F1's. They grew out like bushes with FIM. From the extensive research that I've done prior to growing them out, I concluded that Mosca's was very close to the original...

LostTribe

Premium user
BuMP^

New Drop of Mosca 99 both f1(f6) and bx1 now available on the boo. Anyone have experience with the f1 rather than the bx1? Reefs and Joeys put together but who knows just how it was accomplished....plant counts and pheneo's....didnt find anything close to the original Grimm from back in the day in the BX1. Taste was not there the rest was nice but just very lacking in taste. I have a preference for the fruit punch but did not think that the bx I tasted was anywhere near the real pineapple deal Cindy. Last good stuff I sampled was Gypsy's in like 03-04....

Been missing it ever since. Buddy has a pack of bx and f1 running soon hope he finds something better than the last time....

LostTribe

Premium user
BuMP^

New Drop of Mosca 99 both f1(f6) and bx1 now available on the boo. Anyone have experience with the f1 rather than the bx1? Reefs and Joeys put together but who knows just how it was accomplished....plant counts and pheneo's....didnt find anything close to the original Grimm from back in the day in the BX1. Taste was not there the rest was nice but just very lacking in taste. I have a preference for the fruit punch but did not think that the bx I tasted was anywhere near the real pineapple deal Cindy. Last good stuff I sampled was Gypsy's in like 03-04....

Been missing it ever since. Buddy has a pack of bx and f1 running soon hope he finds something better than the last time....

Actually the new f1's have a similar appearance to the originals that Mr. Soul and Sly used to bang out all day long. Slender long double serated leafs and some bushyness early on with lost of branching out.

LostTribe

Premium user
Here´s my C99 from my 12 year old cut. One of my favs in the stable.

View Image

View Image

Some bubble of it

View Image

Just bought a pack of Rosetta Stone F2 from brother grimms original stock. An old pack being reproduced by The Derg project. Cant wait to pop some of those :)

Nice to see all your Cindys...I´m sure they´ll be a part of the future for a long time !

The Derg Project? Rosetta Stone

Rosetta Stone was a reworked Version in which Mr. Soul attempted to improve the flavor of the famed white widow as I recall.

LostTribe

Premium user
Anybody growing c99 out right now....q

just finished the mosca f1 did go purple but the high and taste are just not as they were with bros grimm at all just skunky to me. the bx1 was better but still a different taste and smell to me.

Anyone else get in on those last relists of Nugg's foundary c99....waiting on a pack to get here hope they make it. might mix it with my keeper f1 also have more bx1's and f2's of mosca's f1. one of the f1's did surprise just not like the bros really I am hoping to find something nice in the Nugg's version.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just popped some Joey weed c99. Hoping to do an open pollination, as long as I get at least one male. Only popped my last 6 seeds.

LostTribe

Premium user
Just popped some Joey weed c99. Hoping to do an open pollination, as long as I get at least one male. Only popped my last 6 seeds.

old stash of Jw 99 is suppose eh..q

best of luck jw had some great 99. I am gonna mix the nuggetshiners up as much as i can if they ever get here hoping for a miracle i sure miss my old grimm and even my gn03 Cindy.....

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
old stash of Jw 99 is suppose eh..q

best of luck jw had some great 99. I am gonna mix the nuggetshiners up as much as i can if they ever get here hoping for a miracle i sure miss my old grimm and even my gn03 Cindy.....

Old stock from 2008 or 09

LostTribe

Premium user
Moscas BX - 1 was made with help from JWEED C99 so the story goes.

Joey is all up in the Nuggetshiner Foundary Cinderell 99 recieved 2 of the last supposed packs today so sick and stoked to pop them and try to remix them up. pics in nuggs section look like the real deal more than any i have seen or tried.

havent had the real real c99 in over 10 years now the last time i had anything close was a bomb ass c99 from the GN03 collection in 2003. Moved out to the westcoast and lost her.

Been searching ever since.....hope I get something legit this go around

cheers bru's

CannaOg

If you want c99 check out Peakseedsbc it's not listed on the site you have to request it for $40 bucks u can't lose