What's new

All My Cinderella99 Fans

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Fizz: beautiful budshots man looks like shes some killa flower!

@ Roll IL: stunning straight stunning :tiphat: Beautiful resin production on her!!

C99 BX1 (Mosca) day 18 12/12
9Mb7a.jpg

UyjHt.jpg

hj2XG.jpg

Cabron

Veteran
lol honey??

he didnt want to find threads on the strain:

'' Im posting this thread so all of you C99 lovers can come out and play and post your Budshots, stories, Crosses, exc of C99. I hoping you all come and post and discuss the beauty of this species.''

so even with your vast intelligence and fantastic reading/comprehension skills, you still managed to trip up at the first fucking post you fool.
by the way, its correct spelling is ''fuck'' not ''fuk''......honey..:moon:

Awwww toots Daddy Loves ya !!!

here ya go ...

"I see all these awesome threads on the mag about all these legendary strains but havent seen any for our lovely lady Cinderella. I posting this thread so all of you C99 lovers can come out and play and post your Budshots, stories, Crosses, exc of C99. "

Looks like simple Grammar to me ,nothing too perplexing

appears he can't find any threads on the Topic of Cinderella
aka C99 ...

Hope we're done here now :thank you:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Carbon: I can find threads on C99 but none of them are to active. I started this thread for people to share photos, crosses, stories, exc about her not a place to bicker back and forth.

Thanks for the input :tiphat:

BlackBart

Veteran
Hey guys chill and smoke a bone of some Cindy will ya :dance013:

Attachments

• Picture 163.jpg
    Picture 163.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 173.jpg
    Picture 173.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 14

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
@ Carbon: I can find threads on C99 but none of them are to active. I started this thread for people to share photos, crosses, stories, exc about her not a place to bicker back and forth.

Thanks for the input :tiphat:

@cabron: here you are from the ops mouth instead!!

btw i loved your medicine man thread on mr nice forums, it was one which actually prevented me from buying the seeds from them so i gotta be thankful to you for that.

but man theres nothing wrong with some discussion, pics, stories etc.. lets all get along son.

I don't know if every selection of C99 has the same effects when smoked but many I have had made me want to move around but at the same time turned me into the stumbling and delusional town drunkard. Some have been a bit more mellow like a blueberry sativa though.

growbig789

Yah i'm a C99 fan too.. was the first purchase of quality seeds I made and grew back in 2004. Gypsy Nirvana '03 collection.. Did a few runs with it then had to shut things down and have been missing it ever since. These were my C99's from 2004..

picture.php

picture.php

Few months back I got a pack of the mosca c99 bx1 and currently have 7 seedlings vegging

attachment.php

coxnox

Veteran
Yah i'm a C99 fan too.. was the first purchase of quality seeds I made and grew back in 2004. Gypsy Nirvana '03 collection.. Did a few runs with it then had to shut things down and have been missing it ever since. These were my C99's from 2004..

View Image

View Image

hi,
man your cindy look very nice, there is some nice yielder in there ... :biggrin:
but i don't think you will find similar pheno in mosca bx release.

GuyManDude

what a great thread with some beautiful Cindy buds. I have a "lime" pheno I got from a breeder friend - she's a little on the heavier side but still amazing. I have another C99 clone only that tastes like passion fruit and when I smoke her, I feel like getting naked and running down the middle of the street. Yeah, shit gets weird real quick. She's fun. I'll get some shots up next time I grow them out

señorsloth

Veteran
well my camera really sucks but here is my c99 girl, she is a fruit punch pheno, tastes incredible, no ceiling at all with a lower tolerance...with a high tolerance she still cuts through almost all...very racy, all in your head type high, no burnout...ready in 52-54 days!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ S.Sloth: WOW! real beautiful ladies you got there!! looking real nice. i have noticed that my c99 bx1 has gone from ripe pineapple smell to a more fruitpunchy smell. i will give a another week or so to make that fruitpunchy smell a confirmation but im almost postive it is.

Thanks for sharing the love Sloth

You two got some nice looking bud that finishes early with a strong sativa high I'm sold now I just have to find some seed.