What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Albany Sour Diesel Clone

Wolverine97

Veteran
I've had to take the absolute nuclear option of saving some really old gems on the past and went full on eagle20. As long as they aren't flowered out for almost a year or so and new cuts are repeatedly taken.
Yeah, I have resorted to Eagle 20 a couple times over the years when I had some PM that I couldn't get under control. But the fix was pretty easy in the end. Top to bottom sanitization, filtering intake air through a high quality furnace filter (which I change monthly), and just being diligent about keeping things clean. Since then, zero PM. But those mites were legit unkillable. The only thing that would get their numbers down reliably was a custom home-made mix using distilled water, 35% peroxide, 99% iso alcohol, castille soap, and a little peppermint oil. That would kill them, but is also hard on the plants. And you had to keep doing it every other day for weeks... but then a month later I'd find a little cluster of mites again, so eventually I just tossed everything.

Makes me sad thinking about it again.

JetLife175

Veteran
Same way I lost the ecsd cut damn broad mites man… I was gonna use nuclear options but I tried sulfur instead , but dude idk man haha.. I guess we’ll give it another go real soon, I was taking in 3 clones a month with no quarentine space or sulfur dunk just ipm and wham I got hit hard for my collection for sure

This is the only thing I've ever been able to fight broad mites with. Definitely not a healthy option but we do what we
Must.

Attachments

• IMG_3107.jpeg
    IMG_3107.jpeg
    266.8 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Latest posts