What's new

Albany Sour Diesel Clone

BerryManilow

Looks like the AJ & Original Sour Diesel aka Albany are related to each other, but aren't even distantly related to ECSD, or SourD, or NYC Diesel, or Super Sour Diesel, orChem4, or Chem91, or Stardawg.

Did the Albany crew get skunked and never have the real deal Sour? Oooooof.

4c4ea4926f57d75353bb5856047a0f0f8f334480.jpeg

Last edited:

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Where are these tests from? And what is wing wang?
Wing wang is literally the cut that AJ himself gave Doug aka Black rabbit farms on Instagram. Ask black rabbit for who doesn’t believe me, he just renamed AJ’s cut the Wing wang which is why this test is so funny to me lol. Doug was AJ’s old grow partner

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Wing wang is literally the cut that AJ himself gave Doug aka Black rabbit farms. Ask black rabbit for who doesn’t believe me, he just renamed AJ’s cut the Wing wang which is why this test is so funny to me lol. Doug was AJ’s old grow partner
All seems fishy. Even if they are different plants it seems highly unlikely such similar phenos would show up as unrelated.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Odd that it has no smell or taste. Hopefully I have better luck. Although you are not the first to say that. Many years ago I grew a few rezdog seeds and one of them was almost exactly like the sour I remember except only with 10% of the terps and a weak buzz. If only there was a way to crank up the volume it would have been great.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
💯 percent agree with you sir. Here’s a pic of the AJ aka wing wang I got to try gifted to me straight from black rabbit farms. It’s pretty looking stuff, but sadly did not have any smell or taste View attachment 19029092
You say in the icmag.com post I'm quoting that the wing want cut it had no taste or smell ? , but in same post you showed your Instagram post you put up saying its like smoking a unicorn 🦄 🤣 and beyond pleased, thank you so much 😆 🤣.

Like I said you chage your mind every post/ or when finding out new info, trying a new cut it's a joke.