What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

African Strains

J

jamesb35

hello guis...
harvest thai-mex from old african seeds...
:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_3604.JPG
    IMG_3604.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3606.JPG
    IMG_3606.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2386.jpg
    IMG_2386.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 17
J

jamesb35

old african seeds...

very similar zamaldelica....

aroma very fruity...:laughing:
harvest 70-80 day bloom...:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_3608.jpg
    IMG_3608.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 24
J

jamesb35

old african seeds ...aroma cheese...
harvest 60-70 day bloom...

Attachments

• IMG_3583.jpg
    IMG_3583.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 23

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey,

I've been quite lucky yesterday, i scored some really nice seeds!

And in all this luckiness i get some "Ivory Coast" seeds, which remind me a bit of my madagascar seeds by there look!

So, i've looking thru internet on and on. I really don't find anything interesting, so do there is a die hard fan of african weed which could tell me! That prized sativa with come a flowering of how long? :D

yaxu

Veteran
Uuffff que delicia, por acá igual se germinaron 3 frijoles de Senegal que envió carchofa a cosmiwi y el a mi :biggrin:

Un abrazo capo!!

Last edited:

mexicani-ar

Malarkey i clicked on the Link you sent and read the argument, lmao, well those seeds were freebies so i aint mad... thanks for the info

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Malberry / Holy smoke seeds are scammers link below kinda funny as a distributor and the producer were arguing
www.weedwatch.com/forums/marijuana-news-topics/4234-malberry-seeds-outed.html

I got Senegal from tropical seeds company

I don't think they are. They did not pick the pictures for the strains themselves, they just trusted the wrong person to do it for them.

The pics = fake
The strains = legit

Goes to show how easy it is to ruin somebody's reputation online.

Dave Coulier

Veteran
How did the Senegal smoke? I have a pack of Senegal Haze I want to play with soon and I am trying to track down as much info as I can. Are the black phenos similar to the Red?

Is that Senegal Haze by Afropips? I ran that line once, but never maintained it. :wallbash: I was dumb back then.

mexicani-ar

I don't think they are. They did not pick the pictures for the strains themselves, they just trusted the wrong person to do it for them.

The pics = fake
The strains = legit

Goes to show how easy it is to ruin somebody's reputation online.

You make a good point Thule, we shouldnt judge a book by it's cover, i know i will try these out when i go back to live in MX

S

stix~

power plant ..... dutch passion

complex smell in this girl ... mango and lemon at the same time ... got me happy happy happy !

idiit

Veteran
picture.php

Overview of South African Courier Companies
On time
One day early
Late, but on the right day
One day late or more

Never Delivered

based on 467 reviews
a
Recipient (328)
a
Sender (129)
a
Third Party (10)
got my nguni ( afropips ) beans. pkg. had been partially opened but contents undisturbed. I opened the pictured envelopes. :) the mailing pkg. had been partially opened, the inside envelopes were enclosed and that layer of packaging was undisturbed. the envelopes inside the enclosure were sealed.

check out the track record of sapo:
http://trackmyparcel.co.za/track

:)

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
View Image

got my nguni ( afropips ) beans. pkg. had been partially opened but contents undisturbed. I opened the pictured envelopes. :) the mailing pkg. had been partially opened, the inside envelopes were enclosed and that layer of packaging was undisturbed. the envelopes inside the enclosure were sealed.

check out the track record of sapo:
http://trackmyparcel.co.za/track

:)

Afropips Malawi Gold!! :woohoo:

I want to see what you can do with those. Let's hope it's the same genetics as it used to be.

idiit

Veteran
according to ngakpa (real seed co. ) his (ngakpa's) contacts say the pencil stick durbans are the ones you want for real deal Durban poison.

I found one good female and a decent male for breeding soa Durban. got beans. want to try out afropip for low hanging fruit. really wanting the legendary "put your ass in the hospital" purple dp.

billyblog has done us a great service with his afropips Malawi gold posts and preservation runs sent up to "the bay".

only one way to find out..... :)

Latest posts

Latest posts