What's new

Ace Purple Satellite

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Sorry guys, not trying to step on anybody toes...

I sent VermontMan a message a few weeks ago, but he seems gone, never heard anything back, so I'm still waiting, if a problem I can pull these back no problem. I have a good amount of f2 stock that I will never be able to go through these, so I figured throw some of these out there for the people to enjoy... I'm just trying to share these genetics with people who can appreciate it...

I'll send panikz a message and ask to remove the freebies in the mean time... if thats what vemontman really wants... Pinneaple Punch, can you ask Vemontman to contact me? Thanks

I never claimed to have worked the line or anything, they are just f2s that I have sitting around here and figure it might as well sit on people's gardens than getting old on the fridge...

Anyways, not trying to cause any issues...

Peace!

Hello Buddha Watcha, good we worked it out. :)

Well Vermontman wasn't online since end of September on any forum. He has a lot of things to do since his private life changed as far as i know from someone who met him personally just a few weeks ago. I know his name and all that stuff, but we have more a online friendship and i never talked with him on phone, he lives in the States and im in Germany. He sends the Seeds directly to ACE Seeds whenever he has some. But im sure he will come back online when his pesonal life is running as he want. :)

herbgreen

Veteran
Don't think Vermontman would like to see you give a pack of Purple Satellite F2's away as Freebies to your crosses. It's almost like directly seeling the F2's. If someone just want the Purple Satellite he will just buy your cross to get some F2's of the Purple Satellite, and Vermontman is still producing the original cross. If he wouldn't produce the PS anymore then it would be a different thing i guess.

I see where you're coming from dropping F2s on something still in production

On the other hand Its really the ultimate complement in way

The Demand has over run the supply lol :biggrin:

It might actually help out vermontman keeping people engaged while he's MIA

I'm glad someone has had some direct contact with him and he will be back in good time it appears

Its a valid point for sure but in this case could be more complement

Its outdoor breeding right in there with what Vermontman was working on... Outdoor Sativas for the masses

I bet he would be cool with it

Also I'm not sure he understands the interest and demand he has created!

And sounds like it may not be a number one priority for him ATM for good reason Im sure

What I dont like is it looks like 'Purple Satellite f2' is an item for sale thats sold out?

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/blazingcultivars/

It was never for sale by itself was it? Thats confusing...

Offering the f2 as a freebie its one thing...

Its been Announced bunch of times he was doing this If there was problem I think it could been hashed out before it was up there as official offer

I think its up to you man You could do whatever but that Purple Satellite F2 Item that appears Sold out IMO get rid of it

If its there as a description We all know what Purple Satellite is... And its F2 freebie seeds right?

My 2 1/2 cents

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey guys, sorry for the misunderstanding... really not trying to start drama or anything. I never asked or sent any PS f2 packs for sale. All packs I sent in have a clear "FREEBIE" printed on it and they were stapled to the other 2 strains that are for sale.

I'm pretty sure Panikz created the PS F2 as 'sold out' to help people to understand what actually makes up the PS strain. Not everyone is aware of what PS is all about, and I think that actually helps people have an idea of what the background of the strain have. Yeah looks a bit weird, I understand, but I don't think Panikz had any bad intentions while creating the PS F2 as sold out... I would never send out those packs as if they were for sale.

I seen the demand that Purple Satellite has and I feel like people should have a chance to grow these, especially if you on a northern latitude climate. And the Ace site usually is sold out on it, so I felt like giving it away was the right idea.

I'm not trying to steal any customers from VermontMan, or steal food from his table... I'm just trying to spread the love and allow some people to have some unique cultivars on their gardens! I got nothing but respect for VM and his work!

Anyways, I hope Vermontman comes up and we can clear this confusion and hopefully I get his blessings and we can share some freebies!

Peace! :tiphat:

herbgreen

Veteran
Hey guys, sorry for the misunderstanding... really not trying to start drama or anything. I never asked or sent any PS f2 packs for sale. All packs I sent in have a clear "FREEBIE" printed on it and they were stapled to the other 2 strains that are for sale.

I'm pretty sure Panikz created the PS F2 as 'sold out' to help people to understand what actually makes up the PS strain. Not everyone is aware of what PS is all about, and I think that actually helps people have an idea of what the background of the strain have. Yeah looks a bit weird, I understand, but I don't think Panikz had any bad intentions while creating the PS F2 as sold out... I would never send out those packs as if they were for sale.

I seen the demand that Purple Satellite has and I feel like people should have a chance to grow these, especially if you on a northern latitude climate. And the Ace site usually is sold out on it, so I felt like giving it away was the right idea.

I'm not trying to steal any customers from VermontMan, or steal food from his table... I'm just trying to spread the love and allow some people to have some unique cultivars on their gardens! I got nothing but respect for VM and his work!

Anyways, I hope Vermontman comes up and we can clear this confusion and hopefully I get his blessings and we can share some freebies!

Peace! :tiphat:

I think youre good.

The descriptions of youre strains explain very clear what Purple Satellite is that's already in there

That other confusing offering/whatever is gone now

Purple Satellite F1 will be back again soon but this is an added value to what you have there

Under the circumstance Its A good thing :biggrin:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
This happened in the BushWeed thread , couple people mention or dislike something then when it’s taken down or price dropped you get 10-20 people saying it was cool or should of be fine ,

And I’m the one sitting here adding strains , information, pictures etc taking up my time to then go back in and edit the items or delete them all together,.. kinda frustrates me all the assumptions,.. and you know the mother of all fuck ups don’t you..

AND on both accations and threads the breeders of the strains never showed there faces to elaborate on the matter ..

Tell you one thing purple satellite has become even more desirable now hey, lol

Koondense

Veteran
Exactly, everyone gains something. Panikz gets some extra work and nerves :)

Have a great weekend!

Cheers

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I'm very happy to have four packs of the PS. The Grape are also very exciting. Vermontman did send me a pack of testers. Much appreciated VM !

I myself am afraid to germinate any without being able to replace them in my library. At the end of the day. I would rather have another bottle of f2's in the seed fridge. Than sit on genetics until they don't germinate. I gotta admit they are burning a hole in my pocket. The greenhouse is calling.
Peace farmerlion

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Green Mountain Seeds re stock late January 2020

Green Mountain Seeds re stock late January 2020

Hi :wave:

We have just received a small re stock on Green Mountain Seeds strains: 20 x Purple Satellite packs, 10 PineApple Banana Bud packs and a couple of Zacateca Tribute packs (replacement from previous order):

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/green-mountain-seeds.html

We hope to receive more Zacateca Tribute stock in a couple of weeks.

Again, you are the first ones to know about this re stock.
Try to get some while they are available if you are interested.
We are doing our best to keep Green Mountain Seeds in stock on our website.

Thanks everyone for your support :yes:

Consolidated

Hi all. My 3 P.Satellite are close to 1 month under 12/12 and 15-20 days from first pistils appeared.
Some pictures

Attachments

• 20200205_115338.jpg
    20200205_115338.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 20200205_115404.jpg
    20200205_115404.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 20200204_210159.jpg
    20200204_210159.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Consolidated

Couple of more pictures #1 and #2.:tiphat:

Attachments

• 20200203_121723.jpg
    20200203_121723.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 20200205_123639.jpg
    20200205_123639.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 47

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great Consolidated! ;) Thanks for sharing!

While we wait to receive a bigger restock, we have the following packs from Green Mountain Seeds available today:

2 x Purple Satellite
2 x Pineapple Banana Bud
1 x Zacateca Tribute

First come, first served! :tiphat:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Looking great Consolidated! ;) Thanks for sharing!

While we wait to receive a bigger restock, we have the following packs from Green Mountain Seeds available today:

2 x Purple Satellite
2 x Pineapple Banana Bud
1 x Zacateca Tribute

First come, first served! :tiphat:

I’m covered for Zacateca with the next installment (wink) and if I were any more the seed ‘whore’ I would get me some PS and PBB. Good on you, dubi for keeping the locals updated.

Latest posts

Latest posts