What's new

Ace Purple Satellite

herbgreen

Veteran
Hope they get a re-stock in pretty quick

There was only a few packs and disappeared before most of us knew they were there

Looking forward to check them out and hearing from Vermont one of these days!

I bet they get more packs in sometime soon......:biggrin:

F2F

There are a couple other crosses Vermontman was working on. Maybe other GMS strains will drop this year to?

Cheers
F2F

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
I sent in to Seedbay a buch of packs of some crosses I made with a Purple Satellite male... They should come with someFreebie Purple Satellite F2's.. These should be awesome for Northern Latitude Growers!

They should be up on the site in a few days!

Grab em while u can!
:tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user
Damn less than 48 hours. That Purple Sat sounds very interesting. Hopefully they will get a better stock next time.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Here's my #6. Trimmed her today.
picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Found a few pictures of my 2017 Purple Satellite grow in my Album. As we know Purple Satellite isn't the best indoor performer since the Nepali in this cross is a very light sensitive plant, but i did it since there was no outdoor spot available. Had mainly Oaxaca leaning phenos.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
So I guess Ace made contact with Vermontman, if they had more seeds.

Where has Vermontman been? I hope all is well, and look forward to seeing him post again.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
My Purple Satellite crosses are up on Seedbay under Blazing Cultivars, in case you guys wanna check em out.

I used a nice early purple male and hit some earlier finishers in order to be able to finish a bit earlier on northern latitudes (50+)... I think these crosses will perform wel, early finish and good mold resistance with some crazy terps! I will be running many of them this year outdoors! Every pack comes with a Purple Satellite f2 freebie pack!

Peace!

herbgreen

Veteran
Something to think about when growing Purple Satellite Indoors.....

Vermontman on another forum~

Hello gentleman and ladies, yes you need to graduate the lights down very slowly, Satellite was adapted to flower outdoors very early at latitude 42 degrees . I have never seen her herm outdoors under natural light graduation but will almost always put out male flowers on the tips of the buds which is a clear indicator that she is stressed from to abrupt of a light change. Fortunately being on the tips they can be plucked out with tweezers. There is cultural info on Seed Finder on light graduation regime for indoors. Many people have had great luck following those guidelines, but she was truly bred and promoted as an outdoor cultivar.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/landrace-genetics-101.257107/page-163#post-4604998

herbgreen

Veteran
Info from vermontman @ seed finder

Purple Satellite outdoors finishing at latitude 42 north, from early to late Sept making Purple Satellite the earliest pure Sativa in its class for the most northern gardens.
Outdoors she is very mold resistant if you mind your nutrients starting early flower.
Purple Satellite is not prone to hermaphrodite but,

Indoors Purple Satellite takes special skills to flower properly. She does best under 360W per three square feet of red heavy LED grow lights at a flowering initiation time of 14/10 light cycle or the first several weeks. Then graduating down to 13/11 for a few weeks then down to 12/12 to finish. This comes from the Nepali side o the strain being adapted to growing in the most northern regions of Denmark where the summer day length is very long.

Purple Satellite also can be grown outdoors and brought indoors during mid flower after stretch for also exquisite results. Again under red heavy LED grow light at 13/11 for two weeks and then 12/12 to finish.LED brings on the most intense purple coloring out in the buds.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Info from vermontman @ seed finder

Purple Satellite outdoors finishing at latitude 42 north, from early to late Sept making Purple Satellite the earliest pure Sativa in its class for the most northern gardens.
Outdoors she is very mold resistant if you mind your nutrients starting early flower.
Purple Satellite is not prone to hermaphrodite but,

Indoors Purple Satellite takes special skills to flower properly. She does best under 360W per three square feet of red heavy LED grow lights at a flowering initiation time of 14/10 light cycle or the first several weeks. Then graduating down to 13/11 for a few weeks then down to 12/12 to finish. This comes from the Nepali side o the strain being adapted to growing in the most northern regions of Denmark where the summer day length is very long.

Purple Satellite also can be grown outdoors and brought indoors during mid flower after stretch for also exquisite results. Again under red heavy LED grow light at 13/11 for two weeks and then 12/12 to finish.LED brings on the most intense purple coloring out in the buds.

360w for 3sq ft? 120w per sq ft? I wonder if there is typo.

Consolidated

Something to think about when growing Purple Satellite Indoors.....

Vermontman on another forum~

Hello gentleman and ladies, yes you need to graduate the lights down very slowly, Satellite was adapted to flower outdoors very early at latitude 42 degrees . I have never seen her herm outdoors under natural light graduation but will almost always put out male flowers on the tips of the buds which is a clear indicator that she is stressed from to abrupt of a light change. Fortunately being on the tips they can be plucked out with tweezers. There is cultural info on Seed Finder on light graduation regime for indoors. Many people have had great luck following those guidelines, but she was truly bred and promoted as an outdoor cultivar.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/landrace-genetics-101.257107/page-163#post-4604998

Hello gentlemen.
This is a great tip, if you have it in your mind.
I have 3 girls (P. Satellite), but the lights went from 18 to 12 hours at once.
Anyway I hope for the best.
Couple of pictures from the #3.
More tomorrow...

Attachments

• 20200117_213248.jpg
    20200117_213248.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 20200118_122836.jpg
    20200118_122836.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 44

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
My Purple Satellite crosses are up on Seedbay under Blazing Cultivars, in case you guys wanna check em out.

I used a nice early purple male and hit some earlier finishers in order to be able to finish a bit earlier on northern latitudes (50+)... I think these crosses will perform wel, early finish and good mold resistance with some crazy terps! I will be running many of them this year outdoors! Every pack comes with a Purple Satellite f2 freebie pack!

Peace!

Don't think Vermontman would like to see you give a pack of Purple Satellite F2's away as Freebies to your crosses. It's almost like directly seeling the F2's. If someone just want the Purple Satellite he will just buy your cross to get some F2's of the Purple Satellite, and Vermontman is still producing the original cross. If he wouldn't produce the PS anymore then it would be a different thing i guess.

Koondense

Veteran
They should at least correct the description, the f2 version will not behave like the homogenous f1. And do some work, don't just copy someone else's work.

Cheers

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Sorry guys, not trying to step on anybody toes...

I sent VermontMan a message a few weeks ago, but he seems gone, never heard anything back, so I'm still waiting, if a problem I can pull these back no problem. I have a good amount of f2 stock that I will never be able to go through these, so I figured throw some of these out there for the people to enjoy... I'm just trying to share these genetics with people who can appreciate it...

I'll send panikz a message and ask to remove the freebies in the mean time... if thats what vemontman really wants... Pinneaple Punch, can you ask Vemontman to contact me? Thanks

I never claimed to have worked the line or anything, they are just f2s that I have sitting around here and figure it might as well sit on people's gardens than getting old on the fridge...

Anyways, not trying to cause any issues...

Peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts