What's new

About to start my Journey … PCK , Malawi x PCK and Violeta

Eastcoastcookies

Thanks @dubi . I always look forward to your feedback .
Yes my PCK’s are filling in nicely showing much nicer terp expression than my quick indoor run i did this spring .
The problem we had this year was the stalks on our biggest , woody stemmed plants became infested with some type of borers inside the main stems . It happened at multiple locations not near each other with completely different growing conditions - in ground , grow bags , guerilla and in full sunlight backyard grows . These plants were all put in around June 1 and were growing very healthy . It was very frustrating to see some large healthy plants wilt away and die in a few days of showing any signs . It did not matter what strain or breeder . The plants that were put in mid July have not had any issues at all .

Eastcoastcookies

Just about got all of the Ace strains harvested except one of the Malawi leaning MPCK . Its swollen will be chopping in a few days . It has been a crazy past month . Time to enjoy the fruits of the year , seems like a lot of my fruit is very purple from the PCK crosses 😂. I have narrowed the MPCK’s down to 2 keeper phenos . Both are purple pck leaners with a little extra fruit . Also definitely keeping one one the purple PCK’s . I love the effects very relaxing and it seemed pretty weather proof👍 . I was very surprised considering how thick they get . We had a lot of rainy days in a row and only minimal bad spots to pick off .
These strains I purchased to run outside . They were very fun . I enjoyed working with them and will run a few of these cuts next season . Id love to have a whole area dedicated to PCK plants😎 . I want to throw down a few packs of the PCK next time to see more phenos .
Id definitely recommend these for outdoors ✔️ .

Last edited: