What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...rained again! must be up to 4/100ths of an inch already! i have my water wings on just in case...

garden chores and trimming today...not planning on leaving the house,just buckling down and trying to get it done...

Loriented

1000014187.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
that's really pretty, stick ! dang! you're the resident bike nut, have you ever ridden one of those old ones with the huge front wheel ? i welded frames/bars/forks for a bike shop for a spell, and the owner had one there. easy to get going, "challenging" to get off of... :eek::ROFLMAO:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The easiest bike I ever saw to get off was my cousins, We were riding in a parking lot and he turned to say something to me. That is when he hit a car between the bumper and fender. Right where that rubber piece was 9n the older cars.

Well the tire got wedged in between the bumper and fender and the bike rotated up 90 degrees and he fell onto the trunk and rolled off that and hit the ground. Funny as shit.

The best part was seeing him panic and trying to pull his bike out. The rubber piece had popped thru the spokes and snagged the tire like a fishhook. Not sure how long it took him to get it out. We booked before we got caught and left him there.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's really pretty, stick ! dang! you're the resident bike nut, have you ever ridden one of those old ones with the huge front wheel ? i welded frames/bars/forks for a bike shop for a spell, and the owner had one there. easy to get going, "challenging" to get off of... :eek::ROFLMAO:
you mean a penny-farthing? no,never rode one

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...one more major chore for my days off....laundry and errands...got a bunch done yesterday,fed the plants in veg and flower,sprayed with dr zymes,planted more ssh x sourdubb seeds after a 4 day soak,got rooted clones into cups,and stuck a tray of cuttings,and washed pots and cups...except for 12 #5 pots all clean now...
still need to round out the trimming today so i have a qp ready and finish pre-trimming the rest of this batch...

Latest posts

Latest posts