What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve got a 4 rack Bradley Smoker which has a smoke generator attached to it on the outside…it takes what looks like hockey pucks of different wood flavors…I can smoke with either heat or non heat…each puck smokes for 20 minutes and it automatically drops in the next bisquette…there’s a pan of water in the bottom of the smoker to collect the spent ones…with the non heat I‘ve made chipotle 🌶️ which turned out excellent btw…doin a brisket I’ll load up enough pucks to smoke for about 4 or 5 hours at 225 degrees and then non smoke until the brisket reaches between 190 and 193 degrees…depending on the size of the whole brisket it could take up to 10 to 12 hours…then I’ll do the FTC ( foil towel cooler) until it’s time to eat
Next time you do that, I’ll make sure to come with an appetite

acespicoli

You know, I finally hooked up with my son he’s 25 years old. I have not seen him hardly at all for months it’s been a year since he flipped his car on the highway and miraculously, survived, that was the second consecutive DWI if anything he’s gotten worse worse worse much worse I really ripped my heart out but at least he knows, so I got to get him into rehab either through work the employee assistance program or else not …
we were having a similar issue with one of ours, he finally met a decent girl that grabbed him by the ear ;)
def know what sleepless nights are like worrying about em :huggg:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Good luck with everything Flower. Raising mine has definitely helped highlight the stress I put my parents through. I have often told them I'm not always the best example of how to do things but I have plenty of first hand experience to share on how not to do things.

I'm glad you are doing better these days. I've definitely allowed substances to hold too much power over me a few times and it's nice to be on the other side of that ordeal.

Loriented

1000014205.jpg

Moon
1000014207.jpg
1000014211.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts