What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a busy store.… I bet your days go by quick
not always so busy,2-3k is more normal for a "busy" day...monday was only like 600 bucks,so that day just dragged by...so i had time to pull weeds and pick up trash in the lot,put stock away in the warehouse,stock the store shelves,dust the shelves and product,check inventory...busy work but all needs to be done...and the other guy is kinda a slacker frankly,i'm making him look bad...the owner dorsn't care if we smoke weed while working,i don't,my training was minimal and i'm still learning the computer stuff and don't want to make any screw ups....

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
GG4 X Pink Glue s1, Pink Cranberry = Cranberry Zkittlez x Pink glue s1 ,Pineapple Haze strawberry diesel x GG4
IMG_0887.JPG
IMG_0884.JPG
IMG_0882.JPG

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...let's see,have around 40 pots to wash today,and two 2x4 trays to clean,aside from that the garden is pretty well dealt with for this week....a big grocery shopping trip,might need to drag the trailer along,or maybe just a small backpack for overflow...
by tonight i'll pretty much be sold out of trimmed wheeds...not that i don't have a bin waiting to be dealt with...back to work tomorrow,a bunch of supplies to pick up,convenient that i get paid to shop at the grow store! it sure looks like the first plant i put in the build a soil is growing fast,going to need more trellis netting soon and decide on whether to top and train or let the plants do what they want...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
⚡finally got my giant electric bill paid off...some sorta fuel surcharge/rate increase retro charge bullshit...and a giant grocery shopping trip...my shopping bag gave up the ghost midway through...luckily i had my backpack with me...another shopping trip at the grow store tomorrow...i think that makes me a paid shopper!

got the two 2x4 trays cleaned at least...no pot washing today,and probably only 2 hours of trimming...there's always sunday

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the one day grind...hellish schedule,one day on,one day off,two on,three off....i don't know how i keep it up:D
got most of the garden chores done during the days off...only like 40 pots to wash still...tomorrow,i swear,i ran out of bleach...that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
My first grow was on the budget plan from the electric company. It was based on my energy usage from the previous year. So Like $50 a month. After 5 months I ran out of money and the electric was Around $3900. The power company wanted $950 a month till it was caught up.

I had just sold my first run. I gave my wife the $3900 plus three house payments, money for my sons birthday, money for Christmas, and money for the rest of the bills that month. She told me to keep some so I could keep the grow going. Then I told her that I had $1500 still and had a harvest in 4 weeks.

She asked me if the next grow was going to be enough. And I told her that it would be about $10K more. She was shocked and said holy shit.

I started growing because the doctor said I had to take about a year off of work to heal. So I took about $10K and started the grow. By the end of the first run I was about out of money. So the harvest was right on time.

Latest posts

Latest posts