What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
You bunch of youngsters here …
:blowbubbles:
The job I am on all the other people are 30 and under. The one guy told the other guy I was a beast after I carried the end of a truss up a ladder myself. It took two guys to lift the other end of it. That truss was 437 pounds.

It was a bitch even though they had the lower end. Tilted like that the weight is more towards them. Guess they don't understand physics.

Today we carried up 8 trusses. But the heavy one was only 130 pounds. The two of us did that with out the third guy. Most were either 98 or 101 pounds.

Just sucked because it was so dang hot. Like unc hot not the sexy kind of hot.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There you go talking about balls again.
24531.jpg
25027.jpg
27032.jpg
27086.jpg
28157.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: alrighty,todays chore list done with...garden dealt with,plants harvested,errands run,all the dirty pots and cups hosed out and ready for cleaning,and at least some trimming finished,sales text sent,and now watering the yard...got a new hose today,so using the sprinkler to soak it down...

tomorrow,more errands in the dry sauna,stick some cuttings,and trimming...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed::yoinks: mornin campers...good gawd,it sorta a little tiny bit rained this morning! my fault for watering the yard last night...i have little hope of it not being over 100 again though...at least until october...
a good sized stack of pots to wash today,and more trimming! hooray!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: alrighty,big ol' stack of pots and cups washed,time to head out and deal with errands...only 96 out! still pretty cloudy,little pop up rain here and there...after errands sticking cuts...then however much trimming i can force myself to do...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....back to the frog mine today,only supposed to hit 100 today,so better remember a jacket!
almost got all my chores done over the days off...the trimming i didn't finish as much as i would have liked,but otherwise all good...
garden day again too,so best get hustling and get veg watered before i head to work

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ttgh!
time to get high!:smoker:
all done with the garden,and another day at the happy frog mine...tomorrow is a short day,and also book day since it gets pretty boring on sundays...

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
The owl pic is awesome. I don't get to see them often. I found a baby owl in the road a few years ago, and saw an adult barred owl on a street sign. Other than that, I've maybe only seen 2 more in my 40 some years. They're around, but I guess I can't see the forest because of the trees.
Great pic