What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thankfully baby jebebus made forklifts
they must have made ours for dwarves,i don't fit under the steering wheel!

not a problem today as the order didn't make it and it's my weekend so nya nya!:nanana:

did have someone come in for 30 bags of coco-perlite 15 minutes before closing when it was like 103 outside,so that was fun...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Was just told at our local Grow Generation that they will be closing end of next week.
That leaves no retail shops within 50 miles of here. 53 to be exact to the closest.
I do have a commercial account at the wholesale warehouse in town which should get me by for most things except co2 tank exchange.
Been getting #20’s for $14 and go thru around 4 a week. Going to look at having a 300 lb tank dropped on lease I guess. Really don’t know what else to do. Really don’t want to use a propane burner.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Was just told at our local Grow Generation that they will be closing end of next week.
That leaves no retail shops within 50 miles of here. 53 to be exact to the closest.
I do have a commercial account at the wholesale warehouse in town which should get me by for most things except co2 tank exchange.
Been getting #20’s for $14 and go thru around 4 a week. Going to look at having a 300 lb tank dropped on lease I guess. Really don’t know what else to do. Really don’t want to use a propane burner.
You need to install Unc. Then tell him you need some bags of frog loaded. He will never stop complaining and bam C02 problem solved.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...my weekend is here again,so another few days of bitching about trimming...almost done really,and no harvest until sunday so no trimming next week...and pretty much through the hottest part of summer...still plenty left mind you,and i'm sure still many days over 100,but it should start cooling off at least a bit...
gotta make a store run after i deal with veg,then time for the tour and trimming

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If you end up shopping at grow green. They have no shortage of gnats and aphids living in their soil and compost department.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Went and picked up 30 pounds of ground beef and 3 roasts today. At the local farm.

Hope it is not as lean as last time. Had to add butter to it when I cooked it it was so lean. They did say it was a little more fatty this time.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(n) i saw one of those cybertrucks today....dear jeebus what an ugly ass hunk of junk those are...is elon a genius or are there just a lot of really stupid people?
No shit, and the Tesla car is ugly as hell also. All that ugly a side I can’t figure out how they can claim to be environmental friendly when they are made of synthetic materials mostly and require being plugged into the power grid. Can they not at least figure out how to use those turning wheels to generate power?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not much of a group ride tonight,maybe 1/3 the usual crowd,i got out front and stretched my legs out and dropped everyone...needed to blow the cobwebs off...much like yer mom's vageen!

IMG_20240718_190254700_HDR.jpg
zoomzoom.jpg

same picture zoomed in enough to see the rest of the group...

IMG_20240718_191305098_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240718_193950875_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240718_200004042_HDR.jpg