What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:rtfo:

:headbange finally got both old tire un-welded from the rim...thank you youtube university! the trick is to put a block of wood right up close to the rim then use the rim to lift until the bead pops free...
one more tire to mount up and get some sealant in and onto the next task
How the hell did we do anything before YouTube?

Oh wait I built a entire house out of books. It was that reading thing.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally done...bike washed and waxed,new tires,new handlebars

IMG_20240312_170244459_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240312_185007228.jpg
IMG_20240312_185024638.jpg
IMG_20240312_185036700.jpg
IMG_20240312_193031721.jpg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I’ve actually been thing about disconnecting every other bar for now. That will turn them into some nice veg lights.
Guessing it’ll take a week to get the adapter shipped from California.
Well the disconnecting every other bar was overkill. Too dim, only around 200 ppfd hitting where the canopy would be on the youngsters.
Went 2 on, 1 off and that was the ticket. Got 350ish hitting which is perfect as far as I am concerned.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the grind today,the children are no doubt thirsty,and i need to up-pot the next 9 plants for flower,and chop the gmo...frack,i'm not done with the last batch of trimming and theres another harvest coming hot on the heels of this one and another a week after that!
guess i know what i'll be doing

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:yikes! someone sure made a mess of the bike work area...gonna need to do something about that,still have another leaking tire to fix by tearing it off the rim and retaping and installing a new valve and i should have my broken wheel back soon so another bike to put back together...and as mentioned,a crapload of trimming to deal with soon...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the grind today,the children are no doubt thirsty,and i need to up-pot the next 9 plants for flower,and chop the gmo...frack,i'm not done with the last batch of trimming and theres another harvest coming hot on the heels of this one and another a week after that!
guess i know what i'll be doing
I’ve got mine timed 4 to 6 weeks apart for now.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...think i'll do something exciting today...like play with scissors...i may even run with them,don't try and stop me,i'm crazy!
apple fritter on the menu today,i'll probably need to get to pre-trimming the gmo and finish drying it in the mesh rack dealy so there's space for the led room harvest in the drying tent...lot's of trim time this month