What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess I’ll post a pic of super boof lol.
The start of week 6
View attachment 18972164 View attachment 18972165
day 63

IMG_20240309_173217608_HDR.jpg

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A lot of folks here are doing the fresh frozen route for the most part. I’ve thought about it but ultimately decided to just do r & d for a while. Way less paperwork and no worries of outrageous fines. They stopped giving warnings and now they want paid if you don’t dot all the i’s and cross the t’s. Crazy shit

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,looks like that's what i'll be doing,running a grow mainly for fresh frozen organic live rosin with just the tops sold as flower

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the puppers are gone,nice to have them over,but i'm glad to have the bed back...my other doggy friend maggy all i need to do is point to a spot on the bed and she goes right to that spot...but being half golden she sheds like a yeti in the tropics...

any who...i get to go to the bike shop tomorrow and drop off the wheel to be fixed,and pick up my new pack and maybe get to take a day to play bike and do some part shuffling and new tires

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
70ish for me
I use to take Death Star to 70 days. One time I brought it in and the dispensary had to change the name. Some hack grow brought some in just before me that they ran 8 weeks. The high was so short no one would buy it after the first time smoking that crap.

Funny thing was the dispensary asked me why mine was so much stronger. I told them after running is 5 months I was not going to kick out crap by pulling it early when it was only 2 more weeks.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
yup,i sell plenty to people who have legal rec grows...more than one double stack rooms,they grow plenty of herb...and buy mine to smoke
Haha. Had a guy tell me sold his so he could buy mine to smoke before.

My sister took some of mine when she left for home once. The guy she was buying off kept begging her for some. She paid for her whole two week vacation with 2 ounces of Deathstar I gave her. She came to Michigan from Florida during that trip.

It amazes me that people dont grow like we do here. They spend months growing something and neglect it most of that time and end up with sub par crap.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Haha. Had a guy tell me sold his so he could buy mine to smoke before.

My sister took some of mine when she left for home once. The guy she was buying off kept begging her for some. She paid for her whole two week vacation with 2 ounces of Deathstar I gave her. She came to Michigan from Florida during that trip.

It amazes me that people dont grow like we do here. They spend months growing something and neglect it most of that time and end up with sub par crap.
Most people went from buying shitty weed to growing less shitty weed. So as far as they are concerned it is still an improvement. It takes smoking something better for them to even notice. Perspective shapes people's reality.

Latest posts

Latest posts