What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...the doggos go home tonight,nice having them visit but also nice to not wake up with a back ache because certain quadrupeds are hogging the bed...
anyway,garden day again,should be an easy day,need to check the most recent tray of cuttings for roots,but otherwise just feeding today...just a little nem left to trim,then onto apple fritter...by the time that's done i'll be harvesting the gmo and right behind that the led room...and right behind that the main room new new round...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wtf, my rep button is missing and there’s no rep bar at the bottom of post. Guess I’ve been a bad camel

This is the mutant pheno of @Hammerhead cherry cookies x Chiquita banana. Half the plant is semi normal but the other half has flat stems and wide buds. But they are making rails at 5 weeks

Any I've found always end up with issues. You could cut off any flat stems. I would keep a good eye on her.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CHIMERA #4 CLONE ...
DSCN0423.JPG
DSCN0424.JPG

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really liked apple fritter. When taking cuts it always smelled like fresh cut apples.
Fucking partners!!!!! I lost some never to be seen again cuts along with a few other awesome ones due to negligence over the past 5 years.
Glad that chapter is over. Now I have no one to blame but myself. Scaled way tha fuck down for a while to focus on getting away from the mediocre bullshit and all the hype strains.
The rules are changing daily it seems and the culprits that ruined the market have moved on or got busted. They were busting 1 a day for a while but it’s slowed to 1 or 2 a month now. There’s abandoned grows littering the landscape now. In the last year there’s been over 6000 grows shut down ether by choice or force.
A buddy showed me a oz he picked up for 17.50 at a dispensary the other day. Tiny buds with no smell. It’s like we’re back in the 70’s with price and quality.

Ok, I’ll get off my soap box now.
Kinda got carried away for a minute

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really liked apple fritter. When taking cuts it always smelled like fresh cut apples.
Fucking partners!!!!! I lost some never to be seen again cuts along with a few other awesome ones due to negligence over the past 5 years.
Glad that chapter is over. Now I have no one to blame but myself. Scaled way tha fuck down for a while to focus on getting away from the mediocre bullshit and all the hype strains.
The rules are changing daily it seems and the culprits that ruined the market have moved on or got busted. They were busting 1 a day for a while but it’s slowed to 1 or 2 a month now. There’s abandoned grows littering the landscape now. In the last year there’s been over 6000 grows shut down ether by choice or force.
A buddy showed me a oz he picked up for 17.50 at a dispensary the other day. Tiny buds with no smell. It’s like we’re back in the 70’s with price and quality.

Ok, I’ll get off my soap box now.
Kinda got carried away for a minute
yeah,funny story,the giant mids factory i worked at had to by their own extraction lab because of all the low grade,often moldy crap they grow...7 million bucks to grow beaster mids a cali farmer would be embarrassed to sell!