What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven’t seen flowering marijuana in mi casa in so long I forgot what it looks like
like this!

IMG_20231215_192620187_HDR.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...managed to get plenty of sleep last night,takes a day for the doggos to get settled in and everyone to agree on how much of the bed i get...been watching the labradoodle bailey for 11 years,ever since she was a pup so sad to see she's getting on in years...
off to the grow store in a bit,i had exactly enough bloom nutes to get through the other day,right down to the last milliliter...now i have the 4x8 tent and the led room on plain water so way too much trimming in my near future...on the good side,the garden is about to get simpler to deal with...
still have a bunch of trimming to deal with,more NEM and then 3 good size apple fritters...

my new backpack and a set of handlebars are in at the bike shop once i have time to go grab them...and the rest of the stuff i ordered will be in on monday...just need to drop the wheel off to get rebuilt then
My daughters dog hogs the bed too. She will be laying right next to you but has to get closer. So she digs her paws in and pushes my legs off the bed. Then she scrambles around like what the fuck just happened. Why did you move.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My daughters dog hogs the bed too. She will be laying right next to you but has to get closer. So she digs her paws in and pushes my legs off the bed. Then she scrambles around like what the fuck just happened. Why did you move.
these two it just takes a couple nights for them to figure it out,but they still suck 2/3 of the bed somehow by morning

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:whatever the frack time of day it is campers...almost done trimming the nem...as long as "almost" means closer than i was...luckily i usually start with the smols and leave the chonk for last,so lots of fatties to trim today...then onto the bin of apple fritter...
another errands run in a bit,i try and keep my time away from the house as short as i can when i have the doggos here...of course they can't tell time,and any time out of their sight means a frantic doggy greeting dance...one more night,then they go home on monday...

Latest posts

Latest posts