What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

TheMan13

Veteran
Howdy!.gif

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,so this state is not full of pesky rule making californians...except santa fe of course,so burn barrels are a-ok

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have Chinese Elm trees in my yard. they drop branches all year. I pile them up and burn them in the spring. And every time the fire department comes. On of my neighbors calls them every time.

Well by law I can burn them in a barrel with a lid. So the last time the fire department showed up they looked at the barrel and said its got a lid so all good. We really like that you hosed down the ground and have a hose here as well.

Then one of the guys looked and my chicken coop and said damn this is built better than my house. I thought next time I may light up the grill and get a cooler full of pop for the fire fighters.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have Chinese Elm trees in my yard. they drop branches all year. I pile them up and burn them in the spring. And every time the fire department comes. On of my neighbors calls them every time.

Well by law I can burn them in a barrel with a lid. So the last time the fire department showed up they looked at the barrel and said its got a lid so all good. We really like that you hosed down the ground and have a hose here as well.

Then one of the guys looked and my chicken coop and said damn this is built better than my house. I thought next time I may light up the grill and get a cooler full of pop for the fire fighters.
yeah,tumbleweeds,they take like 2 minutes to burn...hot and fast...there's a bunch of branches to though,thus the burn barrel...otherwise i would just burn the tumbleweeds and it would be over pretty quick

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🐶doggos fed,morning chores dealt with...about time to get to trimming...need to pluck the meat off a roast chicken and get some stock going...can't waste a perfectly good carcass...

spokes arrived today,my other bike part orders should be here by monday...still need to stop and get linseed oil for the wheel repair...for some reason that's what industry9 uses for spoke prep...

Akss

You know the organic blueberries are always more tasty and I always buy them over the regular ones when there available the regular ones are pretty tasteless...gets me thinking I should try a organic grow although my stuff is pretty tasty in the vape with salts and coco but I can't help but wonder...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know the organic blueberries are always more tasty and I always buy them over the regular ones when there available the regular ones are pretty tasteless...gets me thinking I should try a organic grow although my stuff is pretty tasty in the vape with salts and coco but I can't help but wonder...
poop makes for tastier buds be it bat,bird.or earthworm

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmmm,still raining,might be an entire 1/4 inch by now....biblical

i see it's international women's day...otherwise known as "bitches better be baking" day:pie:
🧁🍪

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,the fat at the bottom of the bag of the roasted chickens is crucial part of the stock flavor...got a good long simmer while i was trimming...