What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...slept a bit late today,but i was up late trimming...and back to it today after a store run...

So you had a party and didn't invite any of us... I bet you invited all of your goat friends :ROFLMAO:

Oh, you say you only have one pair of scissors..... I'm just in a joking around mood right now

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've got more scissors than a lesbian summer camp!

really it was the old "need to pee" alarm clock went off early so i went back to bed and conked out for 3 more hours...i probably should have just gotten up and made coffee...kinda need to get the trimming done and get the buds gone...

but kinda excited to have the parts coming to fix the broken wheel,really bums me out having an un-rideable bike...i still have another wheel i need to take the tire off and retape the rim and put a new valve in to fix the slow leak...and once the new tires get in i can get those on the el continente and swap the valves out on those rims since they are the wrong color which has bugged me for a while...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well I have a trim crew set to come in Monday the 18 and again on the 19th. Hopefully they will be able to knock out a whole harvest which should be doable as it’s my smaller led room and 2 plants I did myself into the freezer. Leaves 12 plants, should be around 15 lbs I’m guessing.
Be nice to not have to wait weeks to get it all finished up.
If they do well I’ll have them back for the big room which should be around 36 lbs this time round as it’s looking thick early on.

37F2C0AE-D675-4B7F-8F53-43E4164ECD04.jpeg
F708146C-BB54-4E94-8FEE-CAD3CB84B51F.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I have a trim crew set to come in Monday the 18 and again on the 19th. Hopefully they will be able to knock out a whole harvest which should be doable as it’s my smaller led room and 2 plants I did myself into the freezer. Leaves 12 plants, should be around 15 lbs I’m guessing.
If they do well I’ll have them back for the big room which should be around 36 lbs this time round as it’s looking thick early on.

View attachment 18969913 View attachment 18969914
…. but you’re nice about it… It’s good to be the boss..sweet set up

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View attachment 18969913 View attachment 18969914
just too bad about the stray bit of tubing on the floor...A-:D

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
you don't get to be the king of bling by overlooking the details!

I know!!! You out do some of those old Hispanic ladies.... Oh wait that's with their houses, not their rides... you don't have enough of those rows of balls on strings on your bike frame, or a pair of fuzzy dice hanging from your nonexistent rear view mirror.

Your bling is one of a kind... of thing!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
✂️ that's enough of that for the day...which is french for "that's all i'm trimming today"

tomorrow i need to get my back yard cleaned up since i'm dogsitting for a few days...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...about time to get to cleaning up the back yard for the doggos..otherwise they'll just drag every scrap of dead grass into the house...
otherwise just a regular garden day,also need to check the apple fritter that's hanging and possibly get that binned up...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: alrighty,almost done getting the yard ready for the doggos...got the compost pile stacked up,grass cut,just one more wheelbarrow load to move...need to find someone with a burn barrel i can borrow...
gotta make a quick store run in a minute...almost out of coffee...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:toohot: alrighty,almost done getting the yard ready for the doggos...got the compost pile stacked up,grass cut,just one more wheelbarrow load to move...need to find someone with a burn barrel i can borrow...
gotta make a quick store run in a minute...almost out of coffee...

Wow those are still a thing??? The powers to be around here have passed laws and i think they are illegal! Not that that will stop you...