What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...remember when people still smoked buds? i 'member...

anyway...finally feel like i'm getting over this cold,blew out a huge wad of thick yellow snot this morning...eww

pretty much just regular garden chores today,and of course errands because apparently i'm too dumb to make shopping list that actually have everything i need on them...i blame the cold,the virus that is....and my secretary,i swear she's never around...i'm beginning to question whether i even have a secretary!

Akss

:tumbleweed:mornin campers...remember when people still smoked buds? i 'member...

anyway...finally feel like i'm getting over this cold,blew out a huge wad of thick yellow snot this morning...eww

pretty much just regular garden chores today,and of course errands because apparently i'm too dumb to make shopping list that actually have everything i need on them...i blame the cold,the virus that is....and my secretary,i swear she's never around...i'm beginning to question whether i even have a secretary!
Don't forget the trimmer he's always off doing something bike related 🙂

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't forget the trimmer he's always off doing something bike related 🙂
slacker! i would fire him but we're never around at the same time!

i did actually wash all the dirty pots,finish off a bin of trimming,and get more than half the next batch pre-trimmed and in the net rack to dry yesterday...tomorrow i'll get to trimming again,got to have it ready before wednesday...still 4 plants to pre-trim...and another harvest next week of 9 plants and a week later 3 more...

but,that finally puts me into new bike parts territory...or rather getting the broken wheel fixed...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My neighbor made me chicken tortellini soup it tastes goooooooood Is the bright spot in my week by far ...Hell yeah Drinks on the house
C1682507-0EB5-4AA4-9A87-02418B333247.jpeg
1F9763DE-77CC-4862-95CC-48624E007038.jpeg

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Up here in the frozen wastes, I recently discovered fresh habanero peppers in a local supermarket. This is fairly earth shattering imho. Now, I just have to figure out what to cook with them.
i worked at a place that had a habenero based salad dressing,once a year we would shut down for a couple days and take a big stock pot and a couple of cases of peppers plus oil and let it cook down all day...it was so friggin spicy you had to wear a painters suit,goggles,gloves,and respirator to even go into the kitchen...one tiny 2oz portion was enough for 5 gallons of dressing...

then the kitchen got cleaned top to bottom...any residue was like lava fire acid

Latest posts

Latest posts