What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and the main flower room,these are the 8 nem x mac and one chilled cherries

IMG_20240214_190019250_HDR.jpg

Akss

I was hooked on the cigars for a couple years.. mostly the cheap ones though even them started to get to expensive... I liked the flavored ones...
Screenshot_20240215-163743.png
Screenshot_20240215-163722.png

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:bleh...trimming is going slow,still feeling a little sick...probably just a cold,but still annoying...didn't stop me from cranking out 10 miles running errands...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know there’s nothing I love more than being outside and working myself hard and I started young ...This is where me and my son diverge he’s perfectly happy to stay inside all day long in front of the computer screen working on his engineering sessions and shit like that ...He’s so handsome but I still see a pale face He needs to get outside at least I know he was walking cookie today because he sent me the photographic proof

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I was hooked on the cigars for a couple years.. mostly the cheap ones though even them started to get to get expensive... I liked the flavored ones.
there are grape-flavored ones 3 for 99 cents down at the corner...:cool: i can't stand the thought of lighting something THAT cheap...

Latest posts

Latest posts