What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...a quick run to the grow store then garden chores then trimming...got 6 plants prepped yesterday so hopefully i can get them manicured today...
cooled off some,but it's april so it's windy again...or still

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
⚡laying down the watts today...threw down a mean sprint,for me at least,on a strava segment...took 3rd overall...389w which is only a half horsepower...but still pro level wattage...of course they can do that for hours and in this case it was only for about a kilometer...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...going riding...1/3rd of the way done with trimming,no garden chores today,plenty of groceries in the house,and it's gonna be nice out and only breezy...
so going meow tin bye king...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm trying a different (for me) method of germination.
I'll call it the scuff and float method for now.
18 hrs in plain water. Gonna let em float till the tails are at least an inch long.
DMT, Hawaiian, Deep Chunk and Chunky DMT
KIMG1510.JPG

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I'm trying a different (for me) method of germination.
I'll call it the scuff and float method for now.
18 hrs in plain water. Gonna let em float till the tails are at least an inch long.
DMT, Hawaiian, Deep Chunk and Chunky DMT View attachment 18831480
Mine usually sink as soon as they split open. I always get nervous once they sink that they will drown.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: just getting back from the ride...7 frickin hours!! 52 miles today,some hard ass miles in there...lots of pushing through ass deep sand...maybe 6-7 miles of the ride would meet the definition of fun for most people

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine usually sink as soon as they split open. I always get nervous once they sink that they will drown.
I usually help mine sink after 24 hrs. Let me set at the bottom for a few hours and then to paper towels. Usually get 90% to crack that way.
So far after 48hrs almost all have cracked and are still floating.

maybe not the heart of a racehorse,but i can think of another part that's very horse like!
Your ass?