What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
get-out-of-trim-jail-with-the-tr-750x422.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
This is that house I roofed yesterday all done. It is 16.5 square and took 10 hours and 15 minutes to do. So now you have a idea of what i can do roofing.

Went to the grow this afternoon and hooked up a exhaust fan to suck hot air out and put it in the attic. Going to have to get a AC set up soon. Getting hot in there. It was 88 degrees in there when I went to put the fan in. By the time I got there yesterday it was 92.

View media item 18709064

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is that house I roofed yesterday all done. It is 16.5 square and took 10 hours and 15 minutes to do. So now you have a idea of what i can do roofing.

Went to the grow this afternoon and hooked up a exhaust fan to suck hot air out and put it in the attic. Going to have to get a AC set up soon. Getting hot in there. It was 88 degrees in there when I went to put the fan in. By the time I got there yesterday it was 92.

View media item 18709064
What’s that house gonna go $for$ when it’s done?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Thats impressive Ich especially solo. What do you charge? $400/sq either way thats a hell of a days work/pay.

Here that house would be close to 300k
For that roof just labor is $1000. My cost is about $100. So I made about $900 in 10 hours and fifteen minutes. It is a new roof so labor is cheap. $60 per square to install. Builder bought the materials.

I am doing one just like it next to that one. I put down 7 square in five minutes under two hours. Just shingles no drip felt water shield or vent. But I did cut the shingles on two ends.