What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you better sit down for this one...people who don't grow weed also use home depot buckets...i can't imagine what for,but there it is!
The orange Home Depot buckets are pretty good now you don’t wanna get into the blue Lowe’s buckets because they are not uniform. I bought them Lowe’s blues on different occasions and they don’t stack ..
they stick ..
fuckers…

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The orange Home Depot buckets are pretty good now you don’t wanna get into the blue Lowe’s buckets because they are not uniform. I bought them Lowe’s blues on different occasions and they don’t stack ..
they stick ..
fuckers…
And the handles pull out of the cheap plastic. Lowes had a special that if you brought in a competitors bucket they gave you one of theirs free. I looked at my buckets and the only broken ones were the Lowes buckets. I only used them to haul water in my grow.

Drumskinz

they stick ..
fuckers…
Nothing a little compressed air can’t handle

LostTribe

Premium user
14er Boulders Strawnana cut supposed to yeild heavy fresh frozen anybody seen this one?
full

full

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....a bunch of errands to run today,probably around 15 miles of riding to do in the process...about time to get the last harvest into bins to slow the drying down,still dryer than mummy farts out

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:unsure: that was a strange errand ride...in spite of numerous road crossings/lights i didn't have to stop a single time...not even any mad dash sprints to make a light....right up until i hit the wallyworld parking lot and had to hit the brakes hard to avoid a phone zombie...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Still not ready to trim. Another day or two before it is ready.

Shot down 13 Square today. So that you can understand how much that is here are two pictures. Its for you Unc. I shingled all that you see in about 6 hours.

I left early to go and put a fan up in the grow because it is getting hot. Didnt make it there in time to do that. My truck shorted out and I lost 3 hours fixing it. So I might as well have just finished the roof. Would have been about the same amount of time.

View media item 18709031
View media item 18709030