What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: looks like spring is about over,getting into the "pre-heat the oven" stage...rootballs bagged up,two 4x4 trays cleaned...about to take cuts/prune plants...then clean the veg tent,up-pot the next round of plants,move plants in early veg,do some more up-pots...
busy day...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(y) got everything on my list done...still need to water the 4x4 and led room...and then clean the main flower room,put the trays back in and load the plants in and water the other half of the room

Drumskinz

:tumbleweed: looks like spring is about over,getting into the "pre-heat the oven" stage...rootballs bagged up,two 4x4 trays cleaned...about to take cuts/prune plants...then clean the veg tent,up-pot the next round of plants,move plants in early veg,do some more up-pots...
busy day...
Yeah here in the Finger Lakes of NY gonna be 70's next two days then 80's the next 3...after that the sky will probably fall...Just like the farmers around here say...we got two seasons winter and the 4th of july

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So not sure I am going to have that room trimmed before the next stuff comes out this weekend. Still not dry. Probably another two maybe three days before it is dry. Been hanging now for 8 days at 50-55% RH and 60-65 degrees. Might have to put it in some air tight totes. Its like a desert here I tell you. Supper dry.