What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
As a former dog owner, thank you for your service. The thought of a kennel never sat well with us.
Hammers NEM going HAM!
0869EE32-94DF-4F97-8FD2-A9C606ABA3B4.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off for walkies in a bit,then the last of the trimming...then walkies two,and then maggie goes home...it was friggin cold last night,gonna miss having a furry bed warmer if it gets that cold again....but not miss getting woken up too early every morning...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got down to 19 last night here...it was air temp warmer yesterday at this time,but there was an icy north wind and clouds so it felt way colder than today...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
That sucks Tree. It is 25 here right now. And I hear you guys are getting it worse than us. It just started snowing a short time ago. Had to stop roofing cause there was a inch of snow built up.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...yup,i slept in...much easier to do when there's not a wiggling furball there demanding you get up or give her pettings...it was pretty cute last night when her daddy came to get her,needless to say she was very excited...
off to the bike store in a bit,still lingering over coffee since there's no one to bug me for walkies...and another day of easy garden chores...and the last little bit of trimming...